would you like this for your birthday

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dig3283

Not so new Member
Reaction score
got this for the father in law for his birthday in november. is there anything i should no or keep a look out for except that she very cage protective but once she is out she is ok. she bout to shed to so that dont help and will take better pics once she has.

14072009030Small.jpg

14072009031Small.jpg

14072009032Small.jpg

We need a big frowny face smiley.... I wish i got a birthday present, let alone a great pressie like a BHP...!
Im gonna sulk in my corner...

:D

Hey dave
My birthday is friday feel free to buy one of those for me huh?

We need a big frowny face smiley.... I wish i got a birthday present, let alone a great pressie like a BHP...!
Im gonna sulk in my corner...

Ha ha you and me both:(
If ya need a new father in law dig give me a yell......lol

got this for the father in law for his birthday in november. is there anything i should no or keep a look out for except that she very cage protective but once she is out she is ok. she bout to shed to so that dont help and will take better pics once she has.

You should look out for that mess so you don't trip over. :shock:

You could also try looking for a few good care sheets to read over. Maybe there is one on folding laundry too.

The book Keeping and Breeding Australian Pythons by Mike Swan would be a good investment.

this is what she looks like in her new home. bout to shed so she is very cranky.

100_0901Small.jpg

100_0902Small.jpg

100_0903Small.jpg

100_0899Small.jpg

i've seen some very deffensive ones, i think that might have been what he meant. they do that side to side thing and bluff quite a bit :p

**** yer they can be realy nasty when they want to be this girl is HUGE and was not happy to let me give her enclosure a clean :lol:

Attachments

• Hans's snakes 011.jpg
    Hans's snakes 011.jpg
    113.1 KB · Views: 54
  • Hans's snakes 009.jpg
    Hans's snakes 009.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 52
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back