herp shop

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashisnothereman

Reaction score
guys, wanting to purchase some stuff from herpshop.com.au.
quite confused with the site, i put an order in and i got an email with all the details i put in but i got no direct debit details or anything...
im not sure how to proceed from there... ive sent an email.. havnt got a reply.. its been about 2 days.

any help would be great

Ash

I usually receive an invoice from them with bank details etc when the items arrive. Its been awhile but im sure they still use the same system.

More than likely your item-s will be delivered with a invoice,i usually get stuff that i order 5-7days after i order them,

guys, wanting to purchase some stuff from herpshop.com.au.
quite confused with the site, i put an order in and i got an email with all the details i put in but i got no direct debit details or anything...
im not sure how to proceed from there... ive sent an email.. havnt got a reply.. its been about 2 days.

any help would be great

Ash

The bank details will come with the products. Brian is usually prompt with replies. They did have recent computer problems so be patient. They are a great mob to deal with.

I was really surprised when my orders turn up before payment. Not many businesses are that trusting.

You will get a bill with your order , should have all the details on that .

Give them a call. I purchased from them for the first time a day before their computer went down. I had to wait a little bit but the order was processed and all was fine. I will buy from them again.

i ordered a thermostat over the phone when their computers went down. i got the thermostat in the mail 3 days later and the invoice was posted seperately and i received that about 2 weeks later.

they are great to deal with and very prompt!

thanks everyone.
that is a really strange method of business. the trust in the customers makes you feel really valued however :)

i just gave them a call and left a msg

cheers everyone.

they are great to deal with and very prompt![/QUOTE]

and very trustworthy
yep....the world is a better place with guys like Brian around....

Been buying from Brian for quite a long time now. Have had no problems at all. I just place the order via the internet and the following wed or thurs it turns up with a invoice. I just then pay the amount via internet transfer.

Pines

Yes, we always pay with details on the invoice. Brian is great if you need advice, too. He's very practical and not trying to get you to buy expensive items all of the time like pet stores. I buy all heat sources and themostats from him, plus anything else I can think of for my Christmas list;)

Give them a call and leave a message I was over there with Brian a few weeks ago and theyve been having some big problems with there internet and email service.
Matt

yeah theyre great to deal with, always quick deliveries and cheap prices. One time a light broke in the postage, not too cheap either. Brian just said next order I can get one for free again, no picture for proof required or anything. Will always buy stuff from there!

I can't understand how Brian can and still does work on a trust system. No way would you get me delivering goods to customers, especially unknowns, considering some of the dodgy herpers around.

Present company excluded of course. :)

Brian is awesome !!

He always emails me and lets me know when he is posting, even though he doesnt have to! He has also called me at home to make sure id ordered the right UV globe...

I always pay as soon as the invoice comes, and am always happy with everything :)

Brian is always very helpful. An absolute champ to deal with! And if you hadn't worked out by now, invoice comes with your order.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back