New Red-Eyes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 13028

Reaction score
just wanted to show off one of 7 new red-eyes i received today!!!

Attachments

• DSCN3760.JPG
    DSCN3760.JPG
    60.6 KB · Views: 183
gorgeous!

but question...... why dont the red eye tree frogs in captivity look anywhere near as bright as the red eye tree frogs u see in books etc??

Jay84.. I reckon in the case of this one posted here it is because it is not mature,,, I have some & they are stunning... Another thing,, maybe your not comparing apples with apples,,, Our Red Eyes are different to the South American ones.. BTW EVERNY.. Nice little one,, They are great arent they!!

Stunning little bugger, how big the enclosure your keeping them in?

gorgeous!

but question...... why dont the red eye tree frogs in captivity look anywhere near as bright as the red eye tree frogs u see in books etc??

Some of the other ones have more colour in their eyes. This one here just decided to pose for the camera (XD). im assume, as posted above, that it is just because this one is so young.

Stunning little bugger, how big the enclosure your keeping them in?

At the present time they are in a ~40 litre tank; ~40cm high. They are moving into a larger tank when they are bigger and enough time has passed to let the silicon dry (my tanks are home-modified) plus - i have ensured that the mesh-lids are secure; they are so darn small!

nice! name? :D

i havn't named any of them yet because i dont know their personalities. i shall update when they are named; suggestions are always welcome!!

Oh I was probably comparing them to the Sth American Red Eyes.

Kupres, can you post some of mature animals please?

They are gorgeous little frogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back