Brisbane Restaurant Recommendation

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhilK

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm back from Africa! Photos will go up later, but hello again.

I am taking my lady out tomorrow night for dinner, but need a recommendation for a nice restaurant in Brisbane - not fussy what type of food the place does, so go nuts.

I live in Toowong so around there would be good, I don't want to drive for ages!

peir 9. in the city. hubby took me late last year. it was amazing. be warned u will need a few hundred dollars. lol. but i tell ya, its bloody worth it.

otherwise if u like seafood, breakfast creek wharf. we have been going every valentines day for 10 years. best seafood in town, and its good price too. costs us usualy $150 for lots of seafood and a few drinks each. and its in the city too, sort of. lol
cheers
mel

Yeah I have been to pier 9, we went for mum's birthday. It was absolutely beautiful but it's a little expensive for me..

Would prefer not to travel into the city but that isn't a big deal. Thanks for all the recommendations guys, keep them coming!

Sokuru (sp?) is a Japanese restaurant in Westend, meant to be really nice..

is it "two small rooms" at toowon/milton there..
that is supposed to be excellent, a few of our clients have been there, they said the food was amazing. spose to be quite romantic too.

Went to Gambaro's on Caxton St the other night...almost $200 later and we left fairly disappointed. That's a fortnights worth of KFC!

Oh Two Small Rooms is meant to be brilliant... Next time. I've just made a reservation at a place called 'Confit' in the valley, dad reckons it's awesome and not too expensive.

Thanks everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back