diamond python question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smillies.snakes

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hi people new to the site and want to say great help.
Im looking at getting a diamond python and wan t to know where to buy from breeders Reptile shops any help greatly appreciated.
regards Smillie

IMO i wouldnt buy from a petshop,considering your in N.S.W petshops cant sell snakes..Theres a For sale section on here,and try to find a reputable breeder with good feedback...Best of luck and dont foget pictures once you get one,cheers...

welcome to the forum,

just go to home then snakes for sale and you will have a list of breeders.cheers

python73 stupid question dont think im being rude why do you say im in nsw im actually in vic have i set something up wrong or is there a ferntree gully in nsw to?

Go for a drive to Hopper Crossing and see Matt and Harry @ Victorian reptiles. I have one of their diamonds and she is fantastic.
Matt has been breeding diamonds for 10 years and is full of knowledge and advice.
The store has everything you could possibly need for a snake set up.

kel &julie's website is brilliant thank you all for the help

They aint got any diamonds though...Isnt that what you were after??

[url NO LINKS PLEASE[/url] Best diamonds in Victoria imo.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
re diamond python

Hi,serpentongue has some juvenile diamonds for sale at a reasonable price,there was one juvenile diamond left on the snake ranch website,they will be genuine gosford type and the price is good as its the last of late starters.

Hoon84 no diamonds but ive got room for a couple of snakes still trying to decide what else i like and where was that link too?

Everyone thanks for advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back