Meet Benson

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jewly

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Meet Benson, my new little Mal-Shi (Maltese x Shih Tzu).

We've only had him since yesterday but I'm totally in love with him cause he's just the sweetest little thing.

Last edited:
That's the same breed as my little fluff dog. They are absolutely delightful little dogs. Make sure you train him, because they love to do tricks and get told how clever they are. My little Fang knows all of his advanced obedience exercises, although we have wanted to enter competitions. The best thing he does is give and receive love. He just flops in your lap like a limp rag and falls asleep. You have many happy years ahead with little Benson!

he is just adorable!!!! i am such a dog person and have been itching to get a new puppy since our dog passed away a little over 6 months ago... but im just about due to have another baby so it might just have to wait :(

he is just adorable!!!! i am such a dog person and have been itching to get a new puppy since our dog passed away a little over 6 months ago... but im just about due to have another baby so it might just have to wait :(

If I were you, I'd be waiting until summer, cause it's not much fun going outside at 4am at the moment when he needs to pee especially when you'll already have a new baby to care for.

Jewly I know the love you feel as I own two maltese ,one is 1/4 cross shih tzu..she is still a pup...
my hubby calls her a shih tease....

hehe funny you should say that. I often refer to Benson as a Shih Stirrer..lol

Jewly I know the love you feel as I own two maltese ,one is 1/4 cross shih tzu..she is still a pup...
my hubby calls her a shih tease....

Have you got any pics of your two?

Well of course he is!! How could you not spoil the little darling?

He sleeps right beside me in bed now and it's lovely to wake up to puppy kisses first thing in the morning.

CAn give you one of my dogs if you need company, they may take up a bit more space in the bed but.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back