footy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeTrader

Not so new Member
Banned
Reaction score
how will win the nrl grand final? dragons or bulldogs.
im a dragons suporter and im not getting my hopes up yet,:shock:

I think its gonna b year of the dogs, to me they are still not playin the best they can and are notorious for steping it up a notch come finals time, unfortunatly for dragons fans they tend to falter under pressure hence why they havnt won a grand final in 30 years, as for last years grand finalists I dont think either are a chance of winning although one might make a grand final apperance, Melbourne and Manlys dominance is at an end in my opinion...

was that anscoughs that high tackle? I though newcastle was the final we lost to a penatlly try.

probably the team that beats the living daylights out of the other team will win,
isnt that what those rugby players do best, punch the hell out of each other

Both teams are playin exceptional footall right now.... I really like the depth that the dogs enjoy this year - winnning without 7 of your top firstgraders is awesome. And the Dragons are possibly the most exciting team to watch in the league.... Both teams deserve to be favourite but it is hard to overlook the likes of Melbourne and the rejuvenated Manly. then there are those teams like Cowboys and Knights that just love to occassionally turn it on for those big games and create massive upsets....

But all things considered I am a dogs fan - GO THE MIGHTY DOGGIES!!!!!

Unfortunately it's impossible for my team to make even the top 8 D: .. So, seen as my Dad and neighbour are die hard Dragons fans i'll have to go for the Bulldogs just to stir them.

there was nothing wrong with that tackle i thought at the time. ok ... it was a touch high

Dragons :) im a dragons suporter also fingers crossed we make it and win

I really dont care :rolleyes:
but I did enjoy the balmain tigers smash those QLD cowboys yesterday :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back