Ordering from frogs.org

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Southern_Forest_Drag

Reaction score
Anyone ordered from here?
i just created an account and am having problems with my post office box number it doesnt have a column for it? also should i get express postage or regular postage? frog.org is in victoria and so am i? how long does it usually take to arrive

Cheers.

i have a running order of every 2 weeks from there . they send them on monday- tuesday , and i get them wednesday [ express post ] .

i dont think they will deliver to a p.o box .. email them [Ann] and find out .

Hi there,
I usually order from them alot and would recommend express post.
They usually send them out on monday and tuesday so i usually receive mine tuesday or wednesday through express post.
So once payment is received then you'll receive it the following tuesday or wednesday.

i have a running order of every 2 weeks from there . they send them on monday- tuesday , and i get them wednesday [ express post ] .

i dont think they will deliver to a p.o box .. email them [Ann] and find out .

she takes a few days to get back and i need them next week. What do u mean they dont deliver to ur p.o box? mine is at the shops usually when i get a parcel etc i get a notification in my p.o box and pick it up from the post office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back