Masterchef Finals Winner...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't stand poh what a little bitch I watch all the episodes and she was just a back stabber. I'm glad Julie won she never had a bad thing to say about anyone and poh should never have come back that was unfair on the contestant who work hard to stay in the competicion. It should of been Chris and Julie at the end and Chris should of Won it

Just my 2c

It appears that a lot of people get worked up over another direct copy of an overseas show. I didn't watch the last week as I was on the wrong shift....somehow my world did not collapse.

Good morning Mr. Negatvity! lol

Congrats to Julie, i'm also glad Poh didn't win it.

Poh

POH did'nt deserve to win at all. She was lucky at the initial stages of the selection process. They tasted her food and gave it the thumbs down. They then alllowed her to go out and return with some of her mums ingredients. She got through.

She was then eliminated and allowed back.

Julie's concept for the cook book is what got her over the line. In the ned people will be able to relate to her far easier and her idea's for the cookbook were a winner. Family orientated cooking appeals to the broader community and I would'nt be surprised if there is some %%%% of the book that the judges will recieve.

Jule always appeared flustered and a bit of a dizzy person but she may have been playing on it or maybe that's just the way she is.

And I also cannot wait for Chris to open up. His ideas are a sure winner.

I'd rather watch a lifetsyle show like Master Chef than some of the other crap that's on TV.

Bring the next series on.

I'm glad Julie won. I'll be interested to have a look at her cook book when it comes out. While it might be obvious that Poh is more technically skilled the food she would be producing fits a very small niche. Julie's food has a wider appeal and her 'every woman' image would surely would lead to higher book sales? She's the obvious choice. The show is about making money not finding a 'master chef'-there weren't any chef contestants afterall :lol:

another thing we can agree on- Sam was the most annoying.....he annoyed the sh-t out of me...

I am glad Julie won ..tis true she may never make it to a 5 star rated chef ...but she will be a 3 star average top cook /chef...where the likes of you and I can afford a great meal ,with a bit of flair added to it but wont have to take out a bank loan just to eat the meal .Half those 5 star meals maybe be nice to look at ,but wouldnt fill up a mouse!...REAL FOOD done by a real chef that can create a cook book ,that is able to show us 'housewives and househusbands ' how to flair up a meal and impress our family and friends ,and can do it on a budget that most normal aussies can afford ... I cant wait till she gets her book done ...and to me she deserves the win ..Chris is very inventive and yes he did plate up well ..but the test was also about how he would do a cook book ..and when asked by Donna as to how he would compensate for all the browness on his plate ..he answered he hadnt even thought about it ...the look on her face ,was a dead give away that he had just nailed a big huge one into his coffin..and then his meal not tasting any good only put the final curtain on his call(he also was a sore loser) ...Juile may have not plated off but her answering about her cookbook and the taste of her dishes were better on the day then Chris's...as far as my favourite went I loved Justine and I hope she goes far ..to me she will be a 5 star chef :)

after reading only the first page here, all I want to say is....................... has everyone forgotten that poh was ousted in the auditions, then given a second chance....... then, during the comp, she was voted out in one episode, and given yet another chance.........................so, in reality, she should never have been there in the first place. Julie was disorganised and slip shod, and a HOME cook, as they said so often. to my mind, despite his arrogance, which is an element actually required for the profession, Chris should have won that comp.
Having said this however, I really don't think the series should be called masterchef......... its not a patch on the english original version which I prefer, this aussie one is so glitzy and bloomin dramatic, it borders on the ridiculous.

after reading only the first page here, all I want to say is....................... has everyone forgotten that poh was ousted in the auditions, then given a second chance....... then, during the comp, she was voted out in one episode, and given yet another chance.........................so, in reality, she should never have been there in the first place. Julie was disorganised and slip shod, and a HOME cook, as they said so often. to my mind, despite his arrogance, which is an element actually required for the profession, Chris should have won that comp.
Having said this however, I really don't think the series should be called masterchef......... its not a patch on the english original version which I prefer, this aussie one is so glitzy and bloomin dramatic, it borders on the ridiculous.
whats the problem dipsy not enough GORDAN F words and tantrums for ya ?...:lol::lol:

Everyone knows the underdog always goes on to bigger and better things. Happens in every other sort of TV comp. I was glad Julie "the homie" won :lol: Perfect Poh reminded me of Lucy Liu hehe Chris was just a plain crook!

It's a hard call from the top 4, they all had good and bad points, Poh was dis organised, went against advise, and seemingly couldn't work as well in a team as some of the others, she is a really good cook..as long as it was asian food... Justine would of been my pick, a top all rounder, works well with others ect.. I am still glad Julie won though, she isn't really chef material imo, but she's a A1 cook, and I'm sure she will learn a heap during her training to smoother off her rough edges... great show.

if thay think that getting people to do apprentice chef TAFE dishes is how you find a master chef then i wont be watching the next series
my 2bob

as a chef of NO repute [not anymore anyway] i thought the show might of been called amature cook . I could not imgine julie or poh working in a commercial kitchen , for that matter i dont think chris could work for someone long enough to learn , he didnt seem like a person who likes to listen and be told what to do .
and maybe there is a show coming soon for FAT chefs called cook your *** off --- i know it wouldnt hurt me!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back