R.I.P. My Old Girl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a really nice, friendly dog. I'm sure she was comforted by having you by her side at the end. So sorry for your loss.

Sorry for you loss =( very sad thing indeed, but take comfort in knowing she got to spend her last moments with the ones she loved and now she is at peace.

:( sad to hear it. collies are by far my favourite breed. such loyal and beautiful animals. :(

Thanks sooooo much for all the kind words and pm's.
Its bloody harder the next day when you realise she is never coming home.
Aleks.

That's so sad Mungus, sorry for your loss.
Border Collies are beautiful dogs, like you said so loyal and a ton of personality.

sorry for your loss Aleks, just remember all the great times & the joy she brought to you RIP Jessie

Sorry for your loss..
I know exactly how you feel, I lost my best mate 3 weeks ago (staffy x bull mastiff)
It sucks

so sorry for your loss mate..
Ive been there myself and it crushed and devestated me..
take care aleks.

pm sent.

Thanks so much to everyone who left messages and pm'd me.
So thankful of all the kind words and support.
We must move on..................but it will be slow.
She will never be replaced or forgotten.
" Love you so much Jessie, please take care in your new life..............
We will catch up again one day..................I promise "
Aleks.

Losing a pet is one thing, losing a border collie is something else entirely. They are so intelligent, they're more than just an animal and a pet, they're a partner.

I dread the day my little boy must move on, but at only 2 1/2 years, we've got a lot of time together yet. Pics in my album.

So sorry 4 your loss mate!! I as im sure you did, spend so much time with my mutts that they become part of you and loosing one would be like loosing that part of you. Yea you move on but there will never be another to truly fill the place. remember her for all the good times, and some of the not so good lol.
Chris

We finally decided to move forward [ still cant / wont ever forget Jessie......... ]
I introduce to you all STELLA.
She is an amazing puppy and has bought new happiness in our lives...:D:D
Thanks Sara......;)
Aleks.

Attachments

• IMGP5249stelladog.jpg
    IMGP5249stelladog.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMGP5256stellasock.jpg
    IMGP5256stellasock.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 60
  • IMGP5255stellabed.jpg
    IMGP5255stellabed.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 1-1.jpg
    1-1.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 62
Adorable Aleks,hopefully she will bring some happiness into your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back