i got my first tatt today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just been in today with ideas for my sleeve (wish i could draw!) so hopefully get it started soon.

You'll either love 'em or hate 'em. Two expensive and very addictive hobbies tattoo's and reptiles.

Congratz mate, 2.5hrs is impressive be keen to see how it holds up after the healing.

Its good to see you didn't wimp out and just go for a tiny first tatt, and that part of the arm doesn't hurt, no tatts are really that bad, but some spots can be uncomfortable eg. under the arm, elbow, feet and anything directly on a bone or unexposed flesh.

Itbites- I like your views (except for the koi..) I for one wanna see some more women with sleeve's! But nothing trashy, theres a fine line between sexy and just crap.

that is a great 1st tatt , large , coloured and a carp i love carp. :)

I wish I was game to go get one, but that Celeron pan advert puts me off, with the 60-ish year old lady who supposedly had a celtic band around her arm............................ sort of put me off.......... can't imagine having one there, at that time of life!!!!!!!!
lol, you should live for now, not 20,30 or 40 years down the track! Live while you can

I love it when people say to me "Don't you worry about how you will look as an old man, when you all wrinkly the tattoos will look bad" and my reply is always "I'd rather do what I love, and look like a mean old bastard, and who cares about when your old, YOUR OLD and WRINKLY anyway! LMFAO! "

I for one wanna see some more women with sleeve's!

You don't live in a capital city I'm guessing :D
Try any 'kustom kulture' site and you'll get your fill pretty quick......

You're right, they don't hurt at all.

My first took 5 minutes to do and wasn't too bad because it was so quick...

My back however... It has so far taken two hours on each side and thats just the outline. And it hurt. I can't stand when people say it doesn't, how can several needles continuously jabbing you while being dragged across your skin not hurt? Hmmm....

And I'd like to join the lazy club as well, I started my back tatt a year ago, the outline is done and I'm yet to have it shaded. I have so many other tattoo plans too!

Oh and BTW, OP your tatt looks pretty good. And a nice size for your first one. ;)

nice lookin tatt bloke,and agree with evry1 else,whether its tatts,reps,birds or what eva ur into,they are all addictive and expensive lol but we are who we are and we do what we do,enjoy ur lifes work of defining urself thru ur tatts :D:D

i have 4 tatts.... unicorn on a mountainside(left arm) chinese dragon(right arm) yin/yang sign(as fire/water...left chest over heart) wizard on throne looking at crystal ball(right leg)
wot that says about me??? not sure...i like fantasy i spose...got an idea for a dragon on left leg nxt lol

Elbow doesn't hurt ;) I found under the arm hurt a little more after a couple of hours :?

i suppose ... but that's the only place i can remember hurting, the elbow... the constant digging in of the needles... suppose i was already in the chair for 6 hrs before he got to the elbow ;) ha

i suppose ... but that's the only place i can remember hurting, the elbow... the constant digging in of the needles... suppose i was already in the chair for 6 hrs before he got to the elbow ;) ha

Ha ha! :D

I just found under the arm uncomfortable as i had to lie there with my arm above my head for a few hours. After 10 minutes of doing this my arm had pins and neddles ( not the tattoo type ;) ) and you could imagine what it was like at about 2 1/2! :x

Congrats on your first tattoo :) Worth the pain huh ;)

Here is one I did on a mate recently....
tigertatfinal.jpg

Nice one..Koi are cool.
Heres a sleeve cover up I'm havin done and the reptile on my back (had more done since this was taken).
Points that hurt...the white skin inside your under arm, down the ribs and on the spine...oh god on the spine hurts.

They are very addictive and unless you have amazing will power you will be bitten by the bug.

03072009.jpg

dragon_first_sit.jpg

This is a koi my brother got recently.

i dont have any myself...yet =)

Attachments

• P230508_15.56.JPG
    P230508_15.56.JPG
    40.5 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back