I cannot believe they would put there name to this!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like a place you need to visit after a night out in the Cross.

Hey Dicky, good detective work...

To all others wanting the site (All 23 PM's), have a look at the first page of the thread and pay close attention to Dicky's simultaneous posts.

From a few PM's I have received, I believe these photos have been up on there site for about 5-6 months and I am also lead to believe that a number of APS members are also members of there "Herp Club".

Does this infact mean they condone the photos?? or are just after the discounts promised with newsletters etc??

most of all these amateurish websites are probably put up by kids..
every second newbie seems to have some herp website that makes them look like some professional big time breeder these days
Totally agree Colin!!

Hey Dicky, good detective work...

To all others wanting the site (All 23 PM's), have a look at the first page of the thread and pay close attention to Dicky's simultaneous posts.

From a few PM's I have received, I believe these photos have been up on there site for about 5-6 months and I am also lead to believe that a number of APS members are also members of there "Herp Club".

Does this infact mean they condone the photos?? or are just after the discounts promised with newsletters etc??

On the topic of their herp club, im wondering.........

When you join does more of the site open up? It seems very minimal, for someone offering a herp wonderland..... a few underweight beardies, black headed monitors with sunken legs and a few pairs of snakes (i didnt bother with looking at the frogs) dont really cut it!

Or is it just an excuse for them to send you annoying emails and offer $5 off of enclosures you can get cheaper elsewhere anyways?

I am also lead to believe that a number of APS members are also members of there "Herp Club".

look at the pics of the jungle pythons on the site and then at the jungle thread page 38 and 39 and they will look very familiar..
those beardies on the site look like they could do with a few "decent" feeds too.

Jungle python labels on this site > Morelia spoilota cheyni + Morelia spilota chetnei + Morelia spilota cheyni = Morelia spilota cheynei

under services they do offer "care sheets" :rolleyes: maybe they haven't copied them from some other website or read them yet..

most of all these amateurish websites are probably put up by kids..
every second newbie seems to have some herp website that makes them look like some professional big time breeder these days

I don't think they are kids, I think they were at the Melb expo Feb this year

look at the pics of the jungle pythons on the site and then at the jungle thread page 38 and 39 and they will look very familiar..

*cough* in the avatar *cough* ;)

I am quite happy for them to provide some feedback.

I just could not believe my eyes, I have been to a few petshops and never have I seen those disgusting places (generalising here), sell anything near as bad as the photos portray those poor beardies.

Reptile foods are currently unavailable at this time. We will make them available ASAP. We appologise for any inconveniences that this may cause.

Maybe this is the reason their beardies look so thin and unfed !

You guys are so unobvious:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But seriously, that's some pretty grim looking beardies (especially). Interesting to hear the excuse...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back