pictures from petshops outside of Australia

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Slatemen; is it possible to forward me your contact details....thanks.
Nice pictures by the way ;)

Did anybody noticed this design coloured frogs? When I looked first, I thought that they are plastic.

They're NOT plastic???? LOL :lol:

No they are alive. This was so shocking to see.

Look at this 2 photos to prove the movement lol.:D

Attachments

• IMG_6541 (673x900).jpg
    IMG_6541 (673x900).jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_6542 (676x900).jpg
    IMG_6542 (676x900).jpg
    66 KB · Views: 66
Did anybody noticed this design coloured frogs? When I looked first, I thought that they are plastic.

When I first saw them in the background of one of your pictures I thought they were toys. When I saw the first picture which focussed on them I was briefly astounded, then realised they were dyed.

Makes a change from injecting then with female human piss.......but then again maybe the dye effect is a result of something similar. Perhaps the ladies of Seoul eat too much beetroot

Makes a change from injecting then with female human piss.......but then again maybe the dye effect is a result of something similar. Perhaps the ladies of Seoul eat too much beetroot

I don't know what they've used to colour them, it might have been something injected or fed to them. Seems a bit cruel, but it's not so long ago we had dyed (injected with paint) fish for sale in Australian pet shops.

A dayglo xenopus might be interesting if not a little freaky

OMG the 4th pic of the Gecko..i want one just like that how cute is it!! gr8 pic's thanks for sharing..

Re. The frogs.
Bird breeders are using some type of pigment in the water they give them and canary is more yellow.
There must be something similar in this case.

My first look at them was bit of shock. They just looks so plastic like. LOL

OMG the 4th pic of the Gecko..i want one just like that how cute is it!! gr8 pic's thanks for sharing..

This one is from Czech republic.
pet shops there are well kept and herp hobby is in advance stage in this country.

My ex took these pics at the Satria "Bird Market" in Denpasar in 2002. No herps in the photos but there were plenty of frogs, turtles and lizards available. I can't remember if I saw any snakes. Everything was in pretty average condition compared to what we're used to in Oz.

Attachments

• rob-monkeys-800x600.jpg
    rob-monkeys-800x600.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 47
  • satria-pigeon-600x800.jpg
    satria-pigeon-600x800.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 49
  • satria-pup-800x600.jpg
    satria-pup-800x600.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.