I cannot believe they would put there name to this!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well that explains why they were in such bad shape i'm sorry garycahill maybe a good idea to take some new pictures of them and put a detailed message on the bottom. I'll be interested in seeing what they look like now? they have nice coluring.

I am sure someone would be kind enough to photograph them for you Gary.
Plenty of experienced cameramen on here that would be willing to shoot them for you.

My issue was not personal, I don't think I have ever met or had anything to do with the clinic.

I was just bored and seeing what was out there... If a stand alone petshop out there was selling these things the same thread would have gone up and everyone would be either against it or for it.

The simple fact is animals like that being up for the world to see isn't going to be doing the poster any favours, they maybe immaculate now but from the photos of your breeding reptiles only one conclusion can be reached and we all know first impressions count.

I have not seen your reptiles and from pics there are some nice snakes I have already stated but to run a business in this day and age and only be able to post up "2-3 year old photos" won't put much faith in the buyer.

I am sure that within the next few days photos will probably be updated and I thinks thats great but hey as the APS saying goes.... pics or it didn't happen....

Pics

Here are a couple of pics of the Dragons of concern. They were taken tonight 3/8/09.
They are clearly poor quality pics taken from a very average camera.
This is the reason that new pics wern't taken.
A PM was sent to Zoojas regarding his offer to come & take some decent pics, but no reply was recieved. I was in Sydney on Saturday which may have not met his schedule.
These are not fat, but healthy dragons, all weighing between 237 grams & 312 grams.
Lengths vary from 33 cm to 46 cm. I think you will find with a little research that they fall well within the recommended weight to length sizing.
Gaz

Attachments

• White.jpg
    White.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 69
  • Red.jpg
    Red.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 79
  • Pair.jpg
    Pair.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Fatso.jpg
    Fatso.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 62
Good healthy looking beardies Gary! All digits intact, nice long tail, clear open eye's 9.5/10. I think some people need to make an apology to you!

nice beardys gary,some folk should worry bout there own charges before bad mouthing others,this thread shows why its not fair people with no idea of somebodys collection ect shouldnt go around publicly shaming them,as what is common on forums is the bandwagon symptom,and everyone jumps on board,some folk seem to only do this kind of thing,kinda gets boring after a while

:p

Notice how when there is nothing bad left to say no one posts anymore :rolleyes:

Personally this thread borders on slander!

I think that Gary has taken it all very well considering...

The one in the second pic still looks a little thin, you can see it at the base of the tail, as for the others, they look much better.
Remember that the pics you show are all that people can go by when your using the internet as advertising, and a picture tells a thousand words. The beardies on the first lot of pics were very underweight.
Its up to you how you choose to represent them. People will always base their opinions on them, that's all they have to go by.

I'm going to close this thread now, the point of it has been made and it will avoid the thread becoming an "I told you so" match. Hopefully people reading through it will think twice before deriding someone when they don't know the whole story in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back