Albino Darwins

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are nice snakes Fay.
I just love them. They feel so nice in the hand, and so calm animals. I have the blondie bloodline from Southern Cross reptiles and they are bought so easy to keep and handle.
great eaters, and calm for handling. I should make some pictures and posted here. Maybe tomorrow.

Some of ours and some that have new homes.

Attachments

• 01062008 023.JPG
    01062008 023.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 163
  • Male # 7.JPG
    Male # 7.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Lily.JPG
    Lily.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 182
  • 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 149
  • Herman.JPG
    Herman.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 145
:D;):D

Attachments

• 014_wm.jpg
    014_wm.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 131
  • 026_wm.jpg
    026_wm.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 113
Some of ours

Albany1.jpg

DSC_0450.jpg

butternuts2.jpg

What nice Albinos everyone,so basically all the albino Darwins in captivity originated from the wild caught one from the caravan park years ago...That we no about...

I have been told there are two different bloodlines white pheonix bloodline and blondies bloodline. so there were 2 albinos found unless white pheonix was breed. Thats just what ive been told though. :?

WOW...they really are beautiful snakes...are they the same colour when hatchys

Soph, they seem to be pink when hatching. Check out Ramsayi's avatar!

WOW all of those are absolutely stunning, im not sure which i like more darwin albinoes or gtps obviously the most expensive :)(

Soph, they seem to be pink when hatching. Check out Ramsayi's avatar![/QUOTE

As hatchlings you can get them from a really dirty pink to heavily contrasting patterns. This is no indication of how they will look as adults. From my experience it takes adout 6 sheds to get some idea of what their adult colouration will be. Although they will still to continue to change untill about 1 1/2-2 years of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back