7 Year Old Starts Car Chase

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SyKeD

Reaction score
A 7-year-old boy in Utah was so desperate to avoid church that he ended up leading police officers on a car chase after driving off in his father's car.
Police dispatchers received reports of a child driving recklessly in a Dodge
Intrepid on Sunday morning, with one witness saying the boy had driven through a stop sign.

Anderson says two deputies caught up with the boy and tried unsuccessfully to stop the vehicle, in Plain City, to the north of Salt Lake City.

The car reached speeds of 40 mph before the boy stopped in a driveway and ran inside a home.

A police spokesman said that when the boy's father later confronted him, the kid's explanation said he didn't want to go to church.

As the child is too young to prosecute no further action was taken - although police did urge the father to make his car keys more inaccessible to children.

Here's the link to the video :lol:

Video Destination

They start 'em young in the US...

Why does that not surprise me.. in the slightest lol..

Good on him for not letting his parents shove their religion down his throat.

Although driving away not such a good idea.

Personally I can't believe that a seven year old would be able to drive. When I was his age I would not to have known how to start the car :shock:.

Last edited:
Smart kid!! Doesn't want to listen to some pedophile talk make believe rubbish. I suppose at 7 he no longer likes to listen to fairytales;)

poor kid
lol how would he reach the peddles?

Good on him for not letting his parents shove their religion down his throat.

Although driving away not such a good idea.

Personally I can't believe that a seven year old would be able to drive. When I was his age I would not to have known how to start the car :shock:.

Smart kid!! Doesn't want to listen to some pedophile talk make believe rubbish. I suppose at 7 he no longer likes to listen to fairytales;)

PMSL.

HE obviously doesn't want to be there so why take him back.

I know the feeling, my parents went and sent me to a religious school, a catholic school.
Every two minutes it was "pray to the holy one" one whatever, I reckon I spent more time praying and having holy crackers that taste worse than cardboard shoved into my mouth than I did learning :(

I know the feeling, my parents went and sent me to a religious school, a catholic school.
Every two minutes it was "pray to the holy one" one whatever, I reckon I spent more time praying and having holy crackers that taste worse than cardboard shoved into my mouth than I did learning :(

My catholic school wasnt to bad, besides the R.E classes that we had to do until year 11 and the long assembly's (i think from year 10-12 i went to about 3 assembly's out of around 40).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back