Moral Dilemmas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slim6y

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Gordo asked two very poignant questions in a thread... and I thought it best be asked here with your opinions...

Question One:

'Is it ok for your best friend to go out with your ex?'

Question Two:

'What is better watermelon or rock melon?'

You can see these are moral dilemmas that will test your very being beyond what you're usually capable of...

Let's see how you fear....

Gordo asked two very poignant questions in a thread... and I thought it best be asked here with your opinions...

Question One:

'Is it ok for your best friend to go out with your ex?'

well that depends on whether he dumps you to go out with your best friend ;)
that is definately NOT ok.. lol

Lol i had a doozy the other month that worked great guns for me. It was really really st00pid... but i can't remember what it was. Gimme ten and i recon it'll come back to me.

Fair questions to be sure, and both require fair and impartial answers...

Q1: Your best friend can date my ex, no worries. My best friend? Dead man walking.

Q2: Rock or water, I hate mellons.

Why you would want your best mates slops is beyond me but there's about a million factors that could effect wether it's OK or not.
How serious was the relationship, How long was it, Have any of the people involved ever stabbed anyone, etc.

Now to the important question, Rockmelon wins. Watermelon tastes better but getting around all those damn seeds is a con that can't can't be outweighed.

These are pretty serious dilemmas,

1, depends if the chicks hot or not :p

2. rock melons yuck, watermelon for the win

I see it this way we dont eat rocks (well most of us dont :p) yet we need water to survive :)

Seedless watermelons have seeds.
Unless those little white seed shaped things are not seeds.
I feel the need to remove those little white seed shaped things too.

Q1- If my current girlfriend is better .looking than my ex then yes
Q2- 'What is better watermelon or rock melon?'- better at what? id take them both back to the shops and swap em for a mango....

Sometimes you just want what's best for your ex and it also helps stop them from stalking you sometimes.

Then other times you're just not over her and it hurts like a thing that hurts lots and lots and lots. But you come to grips with it because you know that your mate, your best mate, is having a great time with someone you used to have a great time with. It doesn't get to you at all and you bottle it up inside like the good fellow you are :)

Lucky the above has never happened to me so I am sure i could cope easily... i've done it to my best friends all the time (hence the plural).

As for the melon question - this is far more important than some silly ex GF.... (or BF if you're that way inclined).

I prefer water melons and scorps said something so stupid it could be true - but it lacks any scientific basis - because rock melons are still 80% water (at least).

Also water melons are better for carving at Halloween time - much better than silly pumpkins and they look better because of their pink flesh... Plus you can roll the melon in rum and get hell.... halloweened...

Plus water melons can transport vodka successfully too....

Plus water melons can hold carious other types of substances and keep them safe and add mild flavours to them.

Not as suitable for soups as pumpkins however, but that's ok, soup and slippers are for grandpas!

1. As long as they are your ex before best friend and them hook up.
2. I like melons.:D so one of each.

1 - if sum1 wasnts my ex THAT BAD,he can have her,and take her FAR FAR AWAY

2 - both,as they are both quite nice in a fruit salad,and my birds luv them as well

hmmm.. dificult questions..

I still get on really well with my ex and she even comes over to visit me and my new girl friend. I honestly cant understand why people always get so hostile with the ex partners when they probably spent a lot of time and had good times together. I understand that some relationships do end badly though.

as for her going out with my best friend? Of course it would raise some strange and probably uncomfortable feelings at first but as I would only want the best for my ex and If someone was a best friend then they would have to be a good person too.. so I'd have to say I hope I'd be man enough to wish them all the best..

but as I dont have any friends :lol: I guess this situation will never come up :lol: what a relief..

rockmelon or watermelon? I like both and would make a fruit salad... if I was forced to choose water melon wins.

Rockmelon = my most hated of all melons. Watermelon ftw.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back