Moral Dilemmas

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A: I wouldn't be ok with it. My best friend can do much better than him.

B: Rockmelon = my most hated of all melons. Watermelon ftw.

But you dated him first ( in relation to the first answer) so surely there must have been some attraction - therefore your friend, if a good friend like you suggest, may share similar thoughts...

Though on saying that I've found many of my friends don't share my enthusiasm for my girlfriends as I do - which is an advantage in some respects.

Either that or my friends are all gay...

Yay for watermelon YAY!!!

'Is it ok for your best friend to go out with your ex?'

Only if I get to hold the video camera.....

'What is better watermelon or rock melon?'

I could not answer until I get to hold the video camera and then join in to experiment with both said melons...

nope not cool.

and..
water melon or rock melon...
thats a fruit right.... ive had fruit before.... once before..

Long story short...Let's just say we all punch below our weight sometimes and my best friend is above dating 'Delta/Gamma's'...if you catch my drift.

Watermelon FTW!
As for the lesser issue, circumstancial I suppose. I've had relationships ended pretty weird with stalking tendencys. Other's we've stayed good mates and, she's known my mates for as long as me, so again that wasn't much of an issue.
It's the relationships that end by their instigation, where you've got to man up and walk away instead of getting dragged around.

Hey Slim, you sure that you weren't the scriptwriter for Seinfeld?????

Best friend with my ex...well we are not together anymore so it really is none of my business and whatever makes them happy. I will always love my ex and would always wish the best for him.

Rockmelon Rocks!!

Long story short...Let's just say we all punch below our weight sometimes and my best friend is above dating 'Delta/Gamma's'...if you catch my drift.

Drift caught...

We all bat above our average from time to time too - which means that the other must be batting well below their average.

I heard of a case where a girl got married...after a few years divorced the bloke and married...HIS BROTHER !!

Thanks god she married his brother and not hers.:D

And yes .... watermelon is bigger. Better value for money.

I heard of a case where a girl got married...after a few years divorced the bloke and married...HIS BROTHER !!

this woman we knew from a business connection (she was a hottie when she was younger)
did the same left one brother and married the other brother.. but wait..

then left that brother and married their father :shock: an no Im not kidding its true story.

it was the old man that had the money and he was on his way out.. she "comforted him" :lol: in his twilight years and as both brothers were fighting with each other ever since she left the first one.. and then fighting with the dad and not speaking to him.. both got nothing.. she got the lot..

check and mate..

women.. you gotta keep both eyes on them and a third on your wallet :lol:

Q1: All depends on the circumstances, My best friend is engaged to my ex and they have 2 kids together and its not a problem...
Q2: Hmmm...I like the fruit salad idea

When I was 17 I heard rumours that my real close mate was knocking off my (then) missus behind my back. I confronted her and seconds later I said, "See you later byyyyye".

By 19 my (then) mate had married her. They had a couple of kids by 21. She then took him for everything he had. He was very successful and lost a lot.

She then came back to me shortly after and I said, "See you later byyyyyeee".

She never recovered, he never recovered and I laugh still thinking about it now.:lol::evil::lol:

Karma can haunt you sometimes.

l wouldnt wish her on my worst enemy [ well maybee ] but definitly not my best friend . Rockmellon [although rockmelon is for people that cant spell canteloupe .

Lol i had a doozy the other month that worked great guns for me. It was really really st00pid... but i can't remember what it was. Gimme ten and i recon it'll come back to me.

Hahaha i remember what it was now!!!

The initial question was:
Is it OK to laugh at a retarded person? (Which the inevitable answer will be no.)

Then you follow up with the question:
What if they did something that was funny? And what if you would still laugh if a non-retarded person did it?
To this you wont get a clear answser and if you do the answer will usually still be 'No!' At which point you can accuse the girl you are chatting up of being intolerant and biggoted for treating retarded people differently.

Hahaha i remember what it was now!!!

The initial question was:
Is it OK to laugh at a retarded person? (Which the inevitable answer will be no.)

Then you follow up with the question:
What if they did something that was funny? And what if you would still laugh if a non-retarded person did it?
To this you wont get a clear answser and if you do the answer will usually still be 'No!' At which point you can accuse the girl you are chatting up of being intolerant and biggoted for treating retarded people differently.

you must get all the hot women with that one gordo :lol:

Just an ice breaker lol. But yeah, it works pretty well mostly with the shallow ones.

So is it ok to laugh?

And is it ok to call them 'retards' - I think that may be worse than the actual laughing part in today's political correctness society....

So is it ok to laugh?

And is it ok to call them 'retards' - I think that may be worse than the actual laughing part in today's political correctness society....

Well my reasoning with it is atleast somebody should enjoy the situation. As for the other point... I think i've shown my point of view :lol:

No its not ok for my best friend to go out with my ex because he is a editedand doesnt deserve her.
and rockmelon is feral, watermelon all the way baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back