New Addition

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gecko_ProCs

Very Well-Known Member
Banned
Reaction score
Got this little guy yesterday!
He's a cute little thing, had a bit of a temper when we got him home (due to the two hour car ride) but settled in pretty well after a couple of hours,
even had a feed!

Thanks to Joelypat!
He was great to deal with and still has a few more left,
if your interested send him a PM ;)

Cheers!
Camo

Attachments

• bredli1.jpg
    bredli1.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 71
  • bredli2.jpg
    bredli2.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 66
  • Bredli3.jpg
    Bredli3.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 54
  • Bredli4.jpg
    Bredli4.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 43
hes pretty cool, like the pattens looks like mine just smaller..

nice. i wish my bredli were as friendly as that. he looks real good though. you must be stoked!!

Hahaha i sure am!
He was the biggest one there and was a tad feisty so you know he's gotta be really healthy!
Even gave me a baby tag on the way home haha
I'll give him a few more days then start to handle him a bit and try to get him used to people :)
he should turn out to be a great little snake

lol. you pick the fiesty ones?? i always pick the nice little friendly ones. probably why my first snake wasn't feeding at all. but at least she's the friendliest snake! (now she's a great feeder)
I'm thinking you probably should have picked yourself up 2 while you were out there. save yourself another 2 hour drive. do you really think you can stop at just one baby bredli?? :p

haha good point if he had any females left i probably would have picked up another ;)
One will do.....for now haha

Well its 5 months old and didn't get handled much so of course he'll be a little snappy
wont take him long and he should calm right down :D.....fingers crossed haha

yes for now... as soon as you see an ad for a female you'll be out the door so quick!
i thought the same about my childrens python with handling. oh yeah he's never been handled but its ok he'll be fine. yeah no, after 6 months he still feels the need to try and kill me every time!! lol.
but i think bredli are generally more placid than childrens anyway. and if not i'll have a 3 foot monster and you'll have a 7 foot monster! lol so good luck!

hahaha thanks
yeah two of my mates had childrens and they were both trouble
i have a spotted and he's great! never ever had a problem with him
even my goanna doesn't mind being picked up by me as long as it isn't for to long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back