Attn: iPhone users

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok it just finished updating, all my files are all still there, the apps open fine, no problems here :)

Nat ;) x

Upgraded my 3G's the day the firmware update came out and no problems, going great.
The 3G's is soooooooo much faster than the 3G its not funny.

I updated mine to OS3 and it slowed right down, delays with typing, opening apps, etc... Also, when I left service area and got into another service area (town to town rural) I had to reboot the phone to get signal. I have since updated to 3.0.1 and had no problems since.

I took it back today, they reset it to factory settings and hooked me up with a new SIM.. All appears to be working now.

How long it will last is anyone's guess though...

My iphone has caused me grief since the day I got it, but I seem to have most problems sorted now.
Sorry to hijack the thread but does anyone know how to make your itunes songs into ringtones?

have not loaded mine on the pc for weeks best do it soon to get new updates. my partners is droping out but he has got the new 32gig

My iphone has caused me grief since the day I got it, but I seem to have most problems sorted now.
Sorry to hijack the thread but does anyone know how to make your itunes songs into ringtones?

I believe you have to purchase the songs as ringtones from itunes. Or I'm sure during our training they told us you could convert your songs into ringtones through itunes, but there is a cost involved.

Thanks Nightowl! But what is a song that is DRM free????

I'll have to try this when I get home from work this arvo.

Thanks NIghtowl, I'll give it a ago. I kind of assumed that because it was made by apple that the only way you'd be able to get custom ringtones was to by them from itunes hence making apple more money.

throw it out and buy a nokia

No way! I used to swear by Nokias until I got this phone. As some other members have pointed out I am really dumb when it comes to phones( thanks curly and Jay lol) and the iphone is the most user friendly that I have ever had.

Nokias are crap....... they have got a HUGE name now and a big following of dedicated users...... this has caused them to be slack with their phones and product. I have had samsung,, panasonic, sony ericsson, nokia and now iphone. iPhone is deffo my favourite coming second by the sony ericsson. nokia are slow, mine always crashed, the screen and interfaces are crap, the cameras are bad........... enough said.

Well a HUGE thanks to you NightOwl! I have made myself 5 new ringtones! Gone are the days of the crappy default ringtones for me! Once I did the first one the process was easy, and now I don't look a fool everytime my phone rings lol

Damn it still wont work for me...maybe Im just stupid lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back