Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lana, sorry to hear about splitting with your partner.

If you want a woma and have the cash for one, definitely get one. I don't think you'd regret the decision! They are such a gorgeous snake. I've never had any problems with mine, they are placid as and all my non-snake friends gravitate towards them for that reason. They are definitely a managable size if you're not wanting something as big as a carpet too.

Good luck making your choice :)

sorry to hear about your break up and loss of reptiles. id say definitely get exactly what you want, but just to through it in i recommend jungle there stunning :)

Hey Lana, if I were you i would go with a woma, their a nice size (not to small, not to big), easy to care for, look stunning, have heaps of caricature and have good appetites.

im too knackard to reply to everyone whos posted but it looks like a woma should be ok for my first young snakey then?
larks do u no anyone who breed any in adel? drop me a pm if u do, i just noticed ur siggy, when will u have some more albino darwins? that would be a pretty cool first snake!
i told my landlord today that im going to have a snake there he thought it was cool lol, better then surprising him and him freaking out in a few wks when i move in
well thanks everyone!

LOL, just add me on fb and ill talk to u on there coz i cant be bothered downloading msn on dads laptop, i blew mine up and have to go get another one tomorrow.
i want to see some new pics of ur jungle!

Hey Lana,
there is a member on this site called RELLIK81 who bought a couple of really nice looking Tanami Womas a few months ago from URS.
Try and have a look for him and take a peek through his albums,they are worth the look.

I will have more womas and albino darwins this season Lana.
Have sent you a pm

Larks will you be breeding the Tanami's with the very dark banding?

I say get a Woma Lana ;) But I've always said that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back