show us your cunningham skinks and land mullets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckos_are_great

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
omg i love cunngham skinks and i realy want a land mullet please post some pictures of yours please. These pics are of my girl sparta in my outdoor enclosure

Attachments

• my lizards 002.jpg
    my lizards 002.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 299
  • my lizards 003.jpg
    my lizards 003.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 306
Dont blame you for loving cunninghams. My favourite skinks, and maybe even my favourite lizard. Heres a couple of mine. The first one is from the snowy mountains & the second is her babies. Dont keep land mullets yet.

Attachments

• 103.jpg
    103.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 274
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 249
omg she is sooo cute love the babys anyone else got some pics to share

this is a newer photo of sparta shes in a tank with 2 baby blueys and 2 juvinile beardys and her so to all the people that say you cant house cunningham skinks with other reptiles are wrong!!!!

Attachments

• 100_1106.jpg
    100_1106.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 261
N-1.jpg

Not a mullet,but some king skinks
kings1.jpg

how do you put the photos big instead of having to click the thumbnail

this is a newer photo of sparta shes in a tank with 2 baby blueys and 2 juvinile beardys and her so to all the people that say you cant house cunningham skinks with other reptiles are wrong!!!!

This can't end well.

But they were the same size? not with 2 baby blueys 2 juvie dragons?...

well my cunningham i bout 40cm the baby bluys bout 15-20cm bearded dragons female is bigger then my cunningham and the male is about as big

cunninghams

i keep my baby blotchies and cunninghams together with no worries

Could someone identify please?

We have had this family of lizards (?) in the garden for some years now and they seem to produce a family every year. We occasionally feed them mushrooms which they thoroughly enjoy and have become tame as a result...we are on the mid-north coast of NSW.

But we wonder what they are...we had thought they were land mullets but seeing an earlier pic on this thread made us wonder if they are 'king lizards'. Mother and father are possibly about 25-30 cm long, father is the darker one of the two.

Max

Attachments

• FamilyOfDragons.jpg
    FamilyOfDragons.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back