Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sorry sarah but my brother is 24 and i could never see him as an adult!!! Im sure you are much more mature than him though!! To answer your question im not really sure yet i really like the idea of turtles though what sort would be good for a begginer??

Wow Raven that was a nice tank even if its not yours :p Seeing pictures can easily convince me so if you have good turtle or anyother thing you think i might be interested in pictures bring them on!!

I dont know much about keeping turtles but there is a turtle forum you could look at. I think its called Australian Freshwater turtles, or something.

Any one know what the web site is?

omg get a thick tailed gecko there awsome im getting a pair this weekend they dont realy need any heat

The thing about geckoes is they are a look thingy which is fine but the problem is the enclosures that they live in are too small to make it look great!

get whatever you want in the end youre the one paying for it, looking after it, being its daddy haha. no point getting what any1 else on here wants. if you want a turtle get a turtle, want a friend for your pygmy then do that. if u wanna make some money out of it get a breeding pair

I know its been said, but it really depends if you wanna look or touch thing...I had a central netted dragon which was really good to watch, it would go nuts running around and was quite bright but too small and fast to really hold. I also had beardeds which were great to get out and play with.

Black

Chuck it all on black. :shock:Double your money.:rolleyes:Invest half;)Spend the other half on herps:lol:.

Seriously though Investing is good but if you already have money invested by some herps.

What sort of money are we talking about? Why not go for a decent breeding pair of CBD's. Nice pastel colours. You will make some decent money back in the clutches and if you have some exceptional coloured CBD's you will more than make some decent coin.

nice try perez, thanks for the suggestions guys!! im not really sure if i want a look or touch pet my pygmy beardie is a good handler so i might get a look, i like the idea of a turtle but i dont know many of the basics any one care to help? and what would be a good starter? i would love a frillie but i dont have a cat 2 license! keep the pics and ideas coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back