The Ultimate Reptile Movie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
heh, i cant believe no one has mentioned "herpers" yet

it has herps and slash from gun's n rose's in it... that an almost Perfect mix.

Holes.....it was full of aussie beardies.....but be careful...if they bite...ur dead....yeah right..LOL.....trust the yanks to use our reptiles...beardies are such softies...

I think it's great that they used Beardies in Holes!! It's a good little movie.
I guess they like to make our lizards dangerous just like the Friled Neck in Jurassic Park called the Dilophosaurus.

The King of all reptile movies is hands down Godzilla, he kicks everyones ****. My personal favourite reptile movie is Conan the Barbarian who battles False of Doom, a man who can turn into a snake and who is immortal bcos he eats and sacrifices virgins.....eating virgins.....mmmmmm

Planet of Dinosaurs :lol:​
[video=youtube;hlGTs8jh9uE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlGTs8jh9uE[/video]

[video=youtube;LtacZ2H2_9U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtacZ2H2_9U[/video]

Colin, dinosaurs aren't reptiles. So while your vids are awesome, they are void. I'm sorry but it's teh truth.

In saying that, the Godzilla and Gamera series' are by far the best reptile movies ever made.

[video=youtube;6_Z3Jyrcc-k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_Z3Jyrcc-k[/video]

Colin, dinosaurs aren't reptiles. So while your vids are awesome, they are void. I'm sorry but it's teh truth.

In saying that, the Godzilla and Gamera series' are by far the best reptile movies ever made.

YouTube - Gamera vs. Zedus - First Battle

:rolleyes: my clips technically didnt have dinosaurs in them.. they were just big animated lizards so I reckon they count :lol:

Im no expert on this stuff but doesnt the name dinosaur comes from the Greek words deinos (“terrible” or “fearfully great”) and sauros (“reptile” or “lizard”) and is a common name given to a group of reptiles, often very large, that first appeared in the Late Triassic Period about 215 million years ago and thrived worldwide for some 150 million years. Most died out by the end of the Cretaceous Period, about 65 million years ago, but many lines of evidence now show that one lineage evolved into birds about 150 million years ago?

Im no expert on this stuff but doesnt the name dinosaur comes from the Greek words deinos (“terrible” or “fearfully great”) and sauros (“reptile” or “lizard”) and is a common name given to a group of reptiles, often very large, that first appeared in the Late Triassic Period about 215 million years ago and thrived worldwide for some 150 million years. Most died out by the end of the Cretaceous Period, about 65 million years ago, but many lines of evidence now show that one lineage evolved into birds about 150 million years ago?

Yes.

:lol:

the common name given to a group of reptiles, often very large, that first appeared in the Late Triassic Period about 215 million years ago and thrived worldwide for some 150 million years. ... The name dinosaur comes from the Greek words deinos (“terrible” or “fearfully great”) and sauros (“reptile” or “lizard”). ...
I almost thought you made that up yourself Colin! Did you get that from the online brittanica library?

the common name given to a group of reptiles, often very large, that first appeared in the Late Triassic Period about 215 million years ago and thrived worldwide for some 150 million years. ... The name dinosaur comes from the Greek words deinos (“terrible” or “fearfully great”) and sauros (“reptile” or “lizard”). ...
I almost thought you made that up yourself Colin! Did you get that from the online brittanica library?

Huge fine for Ferntree Gully reptile trader - Crime - News | Free Press Leader

I'm thinking of making my own movie about a reptile that smuggles mayonaise ;)
- or something like that :lol:

Australis, would you like to play the main dirty character ? :D

I have already signed the rights for that! And I already have the Leed role signed up. He needs to resort to acting to pay the massive fine!

Oh, OK maybe Australis can play the "OS connection" ;)

how about we have Glen frey's song "the smugglers blues" as the theme song ? :lol:

Australis, would you like to play the main dirty character ? :D
As the starter of this thread... i am appalled i was not asked to be main character in your movie... and yeah rogue was all right i spose.. bit shizzy how a bloke beat a croc like that with a lil stick lol...
Any one seen dark water .. the new one based on those guys in the northern territory

I have already signed the rights for that! And I already have the Leed role signed up. He needs to resort to acting to pay the massive fine!

Its spelt lead by the way.

"acting" for the "Leed" role of illegal wildlife smuggler?
be like falling off a log

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back