The Ultimate Reptile Movie

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might even be able to find you a small role to play Colin, if your interested ?

Have you guys not seen underbelly, the heroes are never the good guys! And sorry colin my blackberry can't spell while I'm driving!

Godzilla

GODZILLA hands down. What a lizard:lol:.

Dinatopia was an excellent series suited more towards the littler generation.

though unfortunately life doesnt always imitate art.... in Underbelly the "heroes" you speak of ended up dead or in jail....

Sturdy, can you enlighten me about this movie "herpers"... As queer as it sounds I grew up with a herp fascination, though it wasnt a zoologist or or regarded herper that made me cross from catch and release as a child, to bringing them home to keep, but Slash in a filmclip, playing with a boid on his hotel bed..... jeebus, cant believe I just wrote that on a public forum.... -1,000,000 credibility points by my own hand....

The King of all reptile movies is hands down Godzilla, he kicks everyones ****. My personal favourite reptile movie is Conan the Barbarian who battles False of Doom, a man who can turn into a snake and who is immortal bcos he eats and sacrifices virgins.....eating virgins.....mmmmmm

I'd have to agree with Conan and Godzilla. What about Aliens? If Godzilla can be classed as a reptile surely Aliens aren't too far off?

Love the look of Boelen's Pythons too.

Davey

I'd have to agree with Conan and Godzilla. What about Aliens? If Godzilla can be classed as a reptile surely Aliens aren't too far off?

Love the look of Boelen's Pythons too.

Davey

Oh and Raiders of the Lost Ark.

But its also true that only the good die young and at least in jail you will make friends with common interests! And I don't mean the vaseline and bubba type! As I am sure that's where my friends on the internet would have gone next!

Might even be able to find you a small role to play Colin, if your interested ?

thanks but no thanks mark..
not unless its the judge that gives out the fines, jail sentences and deportation orders.

Ihaveherps, the movie you are asking about is available at herpermovie.com. You guys have been spending way to much time on the forum. I recommend it to everyone into herps. It explores all the different types of herper. From field herpers to commercial breeders. Slash does the question and answer section, Brian sharp features as well as a bunch of other big names in the industry. Best 50 dollars I ever spent! You always have to be ahead of the pack you know!

There are a lot of Boelens in there too. They have Chad Brown from pro exotics holding one. You only realise how big they get when you watch it. I can see paypal going mad right now for some orders.
Herpers

I laughed through Rouge :D
yeh im a sick person, i liked the bit when they're all trying to cross that rope bridge they made, and then that jaws theme music comes on, scares the crap out of me :D would like to see more horror croc movies, scare the tourist away and leave the territory for me to explore :)

Its spelt lead by the way.

Maybeit is how it is spelled in Saff Uffrica.

Best comedy with reptiles would be anything by the champion Saffer Snake Tamperer Austin Stevens or his Aussie mini me that rides the bike. They need more lines though, using "Oh no, I've been bitten again " gets a bit repetitive.

I laughed through Rouge :D
yeh im a sick person, i liked the bit when they're all trying to cross that rope bridge they made, and then that jaws theme music comes on, scares the crap out of me :D would like to see more horror croc movies, scare the tourist away and leave the territory for me to explore :)

ya gotta love that music ey... does it every time!

Snakebytes TV by BHB Enterprises. i wake up to a new 7-9 min video every thursday morning.
Brian and crew are cool and some awesome animals, they even include some nice aussie species.

+1 these guys are awesome.

Australian pythons by Rob Bredl
hes a nutter i loved it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back