Forum stickers

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL moosenoose!!!

id definatley buy some. If its possible, make some which has the sticky bit at the front ontop of the logo so you can stick it to the back window of your car ;)

Members still wanting these?
I dropped the idea as I never got an official thumbs up from admin.
But if everything is ok I can make these asap in black,white,red,brown,grey,light blue,dark blue,teal. Other colours by order.

They will be $10ea & 50cm in length.
8 year durabilty vinyl. PM for details please.
Anything can be made to order also

Attachments

• apsstickers.JPG
    apsstickers.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 503
sticker pic on enclosure

what do you think?

Attachments

• P8060048.jpg
    P8060048.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 322
Order placed. And a big yes to having the sticky on the front so the sticker can be put inside!

No 2

Ok well here is #2 with different fonts.

PS,
Please keep in mind that I am just throwing these together quickly atm.
Once they are run through my software and aligned etc they will be perfectly sized, centred & detailed.
No 2 of the three stands out the best to me. I'd take one like that.

Colour

What chance would I have of getting the sticker done in orange? I would jump at a sticker but only if it can be done in orange to match my car.

Few changes.
I only have Black, White & Blue in stock now and these will be $10ea.
Any other colour can be chosen but will incur an extra $5 fee for up to 2 stickers as there is a minimum amount of material I can order. I don't want to be stuck buying $30 of material to make a single $10 sticker if you know what I mean.

Order placed how and when do we pay??

In a week or two I will tally up the number of pre-orders and work out how many stickers to make. Once I have them I will start taking orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back