Found this cool lil spider.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes... spiders are every where..... *looks around room*

yeah that they do.... funny ey.. so small but yeah one of the worlds biggest phobias

Creapy lookin critters! I'll stick to my snakes.
I read somewhere that wherever you are on planet earth, you are never more than 2 metres from a spider....
Yes they ARE in your bedroom....
yes and apparently the average person eats approx 8 spiders whilst they are sleeping in their life time!!

Originally Posted by mebebrian
Creapy lookin critters! I'll stick to my snakes.
I read somewhere that wherever you are on planet earth, you are never more than 2 metres from a spider....
Yes they ARE in your bedroom....

yes and apparently the average person eats approx 8 spiders whilst they are sleeping in their life time!!

:( im not gona be able to sleep now, im scared of jumping spiders even though i know there harmless i get freaked out just looking at them

that would explain waking up not hungry those 5 times in the past 29 years.:shock:

that would explain waking up not hungry those 5 times in the past 29 years.:shock:
haha yes more then likely! mmm why have 2 drum sticks when you can have 8 bony spide sticks!!

Maybe sent a pic to the museum. They might be able to tell you what the little guy is. He kinda reminds me of gummi bear, his just so green!

They must like cars I had one on my car about 3 months ago and Im in brissy, they look amazing.

Maybe sent a pic to the museum. They might be able to tell you what the little guy is. He kinda reminds me of gummi bear, his just so green!
ah huh now we know the reason why we accidently eat 8 of them while we are sleeping.... they look like GUMMI BEARS

Looks like a male flower spider Diaea sp.
Males look totally different to the females.

both of these statements are untrue as i found out when i studied entomology. even though i studied spiders i'm still scared of them haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back