black or white blue tonges

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bulionz

hey just wondering if any1 on aps has black or white blueys post some pics

Hypermelanistic

Here's our boy, he should be doing his thing with his girls at the moment.

Attachments

• August09.jpg
    August09.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 223
Are these guy's tounges still blue? As I know sometimes with the albino blueys their tounge is pink.

Cheers

Pebble use is just a coincidence.

The tongues are still Blue, see pic

Attachments

• TongueShot.jpg
    TongueShot.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 111
I've got black AND white, does that count? ;)

blueys030.jpg

cool i love the look of the black blue tongue skinks they look lovely. Jordo yours looks nice too.

That is just crazy prices, how many people actually have hypermelanistic bluey's?

At that sort of prices you would think they would be pretty limited, (suppose thats why the prices are what they are), but seriously if people have these then they must be like a gold bar.... priceless

What do hets go for?

one of my bluies "greg" has distinct black colourings, stripes down his sides and a black head, getting darker each shed so fingers crossed :)

Jordo - what type of bluie is that and is there a certain name for the colour?, hes stunning :)

it's a blotched Blue tongue Skink (Tiliqua Nigrolutea) - Possible Alpine/Lowland cross or Vic Alpine.

when i livedi n tas used to have a albino blotched blue tongue skink... it appeared in reptiles australia in the albino edition a while ago... tried breeding with him..well quiter a few people tried to use him on their girls... wasnt doing real successful before i moved.

:shock::shock: now that is a spunky looking animal...but I have a passion for anything different.
Not being into bluetongues at all, I assume these are not common, but are they available??
I could be VERY interested!!! lol
PM if anyone has any for sale..... Thanks. :D
I've got black AND white, does that count? ;)

blueys030.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back