So You Think You Can Shuffle

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikki.

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hellooo Guys:p
Some of you know that it all started when my sisters ex showed me the running man, i think i posted a video up like a few months ago (such a failed attempt) :lol: From there its all been self taught.
Heres the linky:
http://www.australianshuffler.com/shuffles/view/0/august-14th-nikki-shuffle-497
(such an embarrassing video)

Shuffling kind of gives me a goal to set for my self to get better,it keeps me occupied and gives me something to grow forward to.
My friends told me to enter so i entered last night and i'm currently on 4th place.
If you happen to have a spare moment - it would mean the world if you could please vote. But of course you dont have to ;) Linky up there ^

Thanks so much!
Nikki

trippy! i couldnt work put how to vote..?..i registered then it wouldnt let me vote for you....?! oh,yeah i meant your shufflin is trippy not the votin thing..shufflin looks easy..but i hav a go and fall down stairs..

Last edited:
Now you just need to get some 'fatties', glowsticks and some neon colours and you're there!!

looks good!

Great stuff Nikki,
shuffling amazes me, a great energetic dance style,
get some some fats :)

That wouldn't be very fair of you, how do you expect the other people to compete with that? They wouldn't be any kind of competition..
I know, I know, just wanted to show the girl the sort of level that can be attained, with a little hard work, and a few beers....:lol:

nikki you have improved sooo much, well done you have my vote;)

Thank you so much :D This means alot to me guys!
Currently 3rd by 3 votes. Haha yes phats are cool but they are quite expensive.
So i think i'm better off keeping that money for my reptiles for now hehe :p But i am definately saving up for a pair.

I cant thank you enough.

Hey Nikki:) how old are you? .. How the hell do you do that..? ... haha always liked it.. but could never do it :( haha lol.

Hey nice shuffling my mates are in a troup and they are pretty successful, your pretty good they wouldnt mind you joining! although youd probs be the only girl!! :pP

nice work and good on you for being brave enough to post it up for ppl to see!

Not sure how many ppl are from brissy and know the normanby hotel with the dance floor upstairs but I used to have this nasty habit of doing too many sambuca shots and getting up on the little raised platform at the fornt to dance and i am the most gumby person alive i reckon and one night this ladycame up to me and said "can you actually dance?" so that gives you an indication of my ability! haha!

anyway... good luck with the comp and its good to have a hobby that keeps you busy and challenged.

Dave

Thankyou SO much for taking the time to vote :D I just hit 2nd a few minutes ago but dropped down to 3rd hehe
This is so fun.

If you cant say something nice, dont say it at all. So ill leave it up to you to fill in the blanks...............;)

Last edited:
Lol :lol: Thanks for taking the time to comment :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back