Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
granite gets a tick from me would love one of those high yellow jags to add to my jungle line beauiful.

am i the only one who thinks they look like crap these days

I really like this one a Hypo Bredli Jag.

http://www.ravenreptiles.ca/carpet-pythons/images/hypo-bredli-jag04.jpg

http://www.ravenreptiles.ca/carpet-pythons/images/hypo-bredli-jag01.jpg

Taken from Raven Reptiles web site

"This is a 50% Hypomelanistic Bredli Jag and is a designer Carpet Python morph. Hypomelanistic means that this snake is lacking its black pigment. It is the offspring of a Bredli Python x Coastal Jag breeding making this snake 50% Bredli and 50% Coastal Carpet. I have 1 female Hypo Bredli Jag in my collection. She was bred by Precision Reptiles."

Cheers for the replies but feel free to post your Aussy mongrels and morphs also for us Pomes and overseas types to drool over....

ps. have Powderfinger done anything recently over there? :oops:

Jeez Geez, those first two are so bloody awful, I may have to travel to London and confiscate them from you to save you from their unattractive mongrellness. Lol, JK, stunners. Oh yeh, has anyone mentioned, you look alot like Robert Mugabe? Wierd.

Nice Geez... Love the jag!

I think people should get past the hybrid issue... In every pet area there is someone that doesn't agree with blah blah blah, I just bought a pure bred white boxer, can't have papers though, cos he's white, the breeding world can't have white "mutants" breeding back in to their ever so precious show dogs!

And they're all like, "Oh I love my boxers, they're my whole world... But I'd still put the white ones in a bathtub with a brick on it at birth!" - True story, this is what the breeder told me before I handed over $750 for the "throw away" pup...

Hybrids? Pfffff... We've got more important stuff to worry about people! How about all of you people that want to hassle people about hybrids use that time to hassle the pollies about being corrupt lying thieving asses, go plant a tree, help a homeless person, and christ I hope you're all vegans...

Reality is, you keep a wild animal in a cage for your own amusement, who are you to whinge about other people doing the same thing, neither of you had the snake knock on your door and say, "Please sir, I'm hungry and cold and need a place to stay until I get back on my, well, belly..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice Geez... Love the jag!

Hybrids? Pfffff... We've got more important stuff to worry about people! How about all of you people that want to hassle people about hybrids use that time to hassle the pollies about being corrupt lying thieving asses, go plant a tree, help a homeless person, and christ I hope you're all vegans...

Reality is, you keep a wild animal in a cage for your own amusement, who are you to whinge about other people doing the same thing, neither of you had the snake knock on your door and say, "Please sir, I'm hungry and cold and need a place to stay until I get back on my, well, belly..."

I couldn't agree more. End of the day, there is nothing natural about keeping reptiles in boxes. If one wnat's to "keep it real", go hit the bush and look at the parasite ridden, natural looking animals you find there.

Last edited by a moderator:
"What if a hybrid escapes and breeds with local populations?" it's a valid point but no different than a "pure bred" escaping in an area to which it is not endemic (maybe people should only be able to keep reptiles that are found within 100m of where they live). I truly believe that if your reptiles are escaping you are doing something very wrong (you don't hear of too many elapids escaping (not that people are admitting to anyway)) other reptiles should be no different. I have just realised there is no picture of a cool looking mongrel in this post (that has pissed me off about most of the last 4 pages of posts I have read) but I've spent so long typing it I feel the need to post anyway.

Please keep on topic. Post you pics if you have any. The hybrid debate will go on until the cows come home, Everyone can just agree to disagree on that one.

may be there should be a hybrid section where people like me and alot of other snake lovers could come in and see /post their hybrids,that way those who dont like them dont have to come in and ridicual them? love your mongrels diamondgeeza

Trouble is, i dont think anyone from Australia is brave enough to post pics on here. In fear of the backlash against them as a herper or breeder.

i got my brave face on...lol
couldnt compare it to the jags ect , but still a nice snake in my opinion. jungle x coastal.

Attachments

• rats 163a.jpg
    rats 163a.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 254
Trouble is, i dont think anyone from Australia is brave enough to post pics on here. In fear of the backlash against them as a herper or breeder.

Jump back a few pages, I was brave:lol::p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back