• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Smooth Knob-Tailed Geckos (Pilbarensis)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

method

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Scientific Name
Nephrurus Levis Pilbarensis

Common Name
Smooth-Knob Tailed Gecko

Unknown 02 - 3/4 months
Unknown 04 - 1/2 monts (ready to go at 3)

Sex
1x male - 2x unknown

Quantity Available

General Description
3 x Smooth Knob-tailed geckos available, WA only, not willing to freight interstate due to costs. Eating well, selling due to excess stock.

Male Holdback 01 - $250
2 x unknown - $220

male-01.jpg

unknown-02.jpg

unknown-04.jpg

The two younger ones I know suspect are female. Have another little guy ready to go although he doesn't have his original tail but still great looking, suspected male. Pics to come.

$180 each for the 3 young guys now $200 for the holdback male. Young ones will come with tub/sand and reptile one caves if I have enough available. Buyer to pay for any transfer costs. Moving to QLD at the end of the year so need these guys gone :)

$150 each including the holdback male. Will do a deal if you buy 3+. Will throw in the click clacks they are in atm.

Male is of breeding age and has just fathered a clutch, moving in less then 4 weeks so I need these guys gone, whatevers left will be going to a dealer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back