qld budgie socicity

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrodarknessanny

Reaction score
i thourght id share this litte experieance i had with the bird socity with you all
btw this is a RANT,

ok it starts like this on satyrday (a day at witch i was not at the shop) they brought some budgies, buisnes as normal right? ... ... wrong! , it wasent untill 11pm that night that the manager found out that the birds were alegedly stolen, this copper wanted to come down to the shop and sort thrugh the birds, well anyone who knows anything about birds knows that you do not go and stress them out in the middle of the night!. also there was a chance that the birds wernt even at the shop (the owner has a stall at the markets on sunday nd often takes livestock)

so come monday the copper calls up and thretens to impound all our birds amoung other threats, on tuseday and this is where it gets fun the owner of the birds, the president (or whater ever he was) of the budgie sociity, the copper and 2 old bats come into the shop to colect the birds (we only had 20 of ther birds witch were the only budgies we had purshased in a lon g time now) i handed them the cage with the birds and hold them that ther were 4 young birds in the gage we keep next to the counter (babbies/hand raises)
so the old guy and the guy from the socicty were moving the birds from the cage to there carry box and checking the leg ring numbers one of the old bags keept repeating "theres four over hear too, theres four hear" , like realy they know that!.

she also made several other sniyed comments aout "who we should buy birds off of" and had the hide to tell us how to run out buisnes , hell i wasent even there that day so dont get snippy with me

so after the birds were accounted for they went and looked around the shop, now we made it very clear to them that thous birds were the only ones of theres that we had, and that we hadent obtained any other budgies for a while, well they went in to our bird room and wanted us to catch out a verry scraggy looking budgie for the sole resion that it had a ring on it, now this particular bird weve had in the shop for a verry long time now and we told them that, they wouldnent listion to me so i got the manager who told them the exact same thing,

they left the shop after we refuesd to ctach the bird, on the way out they made several other offencives comments to me, i told the boss and he went out to talk to them before thay drove off, like serisouly we were trying to do the right thing by them, its a matter of princible and were just as much victoms in this as the owner of the birds,

any ways the same copper came back today trying to be all tough, well the manager wasent hear today so i got stuck with it he was a reall arshole about it too,not fair on some one who suffers bad anxity so i caught the poor bird out and oh my fricken god! it wasent one of the stolen birds after all!!!

at the end of the day i strongly hate bird people\ bired socicities and F-wit coppers

Last edited:
I'm with you on the copper's
3 bad experiences with the rear end of the law.
Thats not to say their aren't any good cops out there, i just haven't met em.....

i thourght id share this litte experieance i had with the bird socity with you all
btw this is a RANT,

ok it starts like this on satyrday (a day at witch i was not at the shop) they brought some budgies, buisnes as normal right? ... ... wrong! , it wasent untill 11pm that night that the manager found out that the birds were alegedly stolen, this copper wanted to come down to the shop and sort thrugh the birds, well anyone who knows anything about birds knows that you do not go and stress them out in the middle of the night!. also there was a chance that the birds wernt even at the shop (the owner has a stall at the markets on sunday nd often takes livestock)

so come monday the copper calls up and thretens to impound all our birds amoung other threats, on tuseday and this is where it gets fun the owner of the birds, the president (or whater ever he was) of the budgie sociity, the copper and 2 old bats come into the shop to colect the birds (we only had 20 of ther birds witch were the only budgies we had purshased in a lon g time now) i handed them the cage with the birds and hold them that ther were 4 young birds in the gage we keep next to the counter (babbies/hand raises)
so the old guy and the guy from the socicty were moving the birds from the cage to there carry box and checking the leg ring numbers one of the old bags keept repeating "theres four over hear too, theres four hear" , like realy they know that!.

she also made several other sniyed comments aout "who we should buy birds off of" and had the hide to tell us how to run out buisnes , hell i wasent even there that day so dont get snippy with me

so after the birds were accounted for they went and looked around the shop, now we made it very clear to them that thous birds were the only ones of theres that we had, and that we hadent obtained any other budgies for a while, well they went in to our bird room and wanted us to catch out a verry scraggy looking budgie for the sole resion that it had a ring on it, now this particular bird weve had in the shop for a verry long time now and we told them that, they wouldnent listion to me so i got the manager who told them the exact same thing,

they left the shop after we refuesd to ctach the bird, on the way out they made several other offencives comments to me, i told the boss and he went out to talk to them before thay drove off, like serisouly we were trying to do the right thing by them, its a matter of princible and were just as much victoms in this as the owner of the birds,

any ways the same copper came back today trying to be all tough, well the manager wasent hear today so i got stuck with it he was a reall arshole about it too,not fair on some one who suffers bad anxity so i caught the poor bird out and oh my fricken god! it wasent one of the stolen birds after all!!!

at the end of the day i strongly hate bird people\ bired socicities and F-wit coppers

Well spoken. & great rant! LOL

I would have told them where to shove their budgies and to gtfo the store seen as they already had them all given back haha. Are budgies even worth that much to make such a fuss over? I mean surely you'd want your pets back, but being so rude and such to the people who had nothing to do with it but are giving them back is just ridiculous.

pyro,
plz dont lump us all under the same umberella hun,we are not all f-wits,u mite have just got them wen they were goin thru menopause lolol for the copper,good and bad in everything eh

Samual L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction voice:
ENGLISH ...... ......, DO YOU SPEAK IT
english-m-f-do-you-speak-it-4096.jpg

pyro,
plz dont lump us all under the same umberella hun,we are not all f-wits,u mite have just got them wen they were goin thru menopause lolol for the copper,good and bad in everything eh

im not trying too, i'd like to think that there are some good coppers out there but its "funny" how some can be so anal and have a thift of birds from a privet keeper resoluved so quickly and yet when we have stuff stolen from the shop (break and enter) and takes forever to get it sorted)

also i dont like being being treated like a crim when i had nothing to do with it,

there are so may ******* coppers out there that give them all a bad name.

the other day i was on the train after work. 11.30pm at night. i had my legs crossed and as the legroom is so tight my toe touches the other seat. well i had some idiot undercover cop tell me its an offence to have my feet on the seat. i had my big toe on the seat!! he asked for my ID and then said id be gettin an infringement in the post, i mean seriously.... what a f'in idiot!!!
and they wonder why they have no respect...... go catch a real criminal!!!

Samual L. Jackson in Pulp Fiction voice:
ENGLISH ...... ......, DO YOU SPEAK IT
english-m-f-do-you-speak-it-4096.jpg

my thoughts exactly.

In regards to your bad-mouthing the officer and the onwers, can you not sympathise with them trying to do their jobs/get their animals back? Perhaps you simply misconstrued their intent. Might be wise not to rant about these sorts of things on a public forum when there is enough bad sentiment towards officers these days as it is. They're only trying to do their jobs, and they get abused by the public for all the wrong reasons and simple don't get paid enough. Can you imagine the chaos we'd be in without our police force?

my thoughts exactly.

In regards to your bad-mouthing the officer and the onwers, can you not sympathise with them trying to do their jobs/get their animals back? Perhaps you simply misconstrued their intent. Might be wise not to rant about these sorts of things on a public forum when there is enough bad sentiment towards officers these days as it is. They're only trying to do their jobs, and they get abused by the public for all the wrong reasons and simple don't get paid enough. Can you imagine the chaos we'd be in without our police force?

prehaps you have a point, but my point is its verry "funny" how quickly they resoluved this for this person, but when we've had thefts it takes far longer. the thing that gets me is that they cam in all guns blazing in the first place when there was no need to, we would have happily givin the birds back no fuss, but becoues they came to us and treated us in a dificult manner it then became an issue,

my rant was dircted more over to the budgie sociity than the police, again we were trying to be compliyet with them, but they came in and started being abusive to us in the first place. serisouly if we had know that the bird were stolen we wouldent have brought them. ... ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back