Utes and unique ones - please share

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
here's my new toy i picked up last weekend. 97 model 75 series. The best part about it is what it cost which was $6K!!!! Gordon FTW!!!

20082009452.jpg

Abit rough around the edges. But hay for 6 grand whos complaining. Wish mine was 6 grand. Picked mine up for 16grand but thats only cuz i brought it off my old man who just used it for driving around town. If was to sell it now i would still be looking for 20 to 24 for it becuase it only has 160k on the clock and turbo diesels are soo sort after! And comfort wise its not to bad. Seats arent the best but i will fix that with racing seats. Once i get the new suspension in she will ride nice. Longer wraps and mains on in the leaf packs help alot!

Sweet tonner mrmikk. Thats about the last decent thing holden made ;)

Not keen at all on all these utes done up with all the stuck on stuff. Weighs them down (as if commodores aren't slow enough!!) and makes the drivers look like wanna be's. One local **** even has a reversing beep attached to his bommadore ute..... dude its not a truck :shock:. He sure gets a lot of laughs - all AT him.

Each to their own.

Nice cruiser Barno111. Haven't been to Manar yet (on the list). How did you find it?? Do you know if you can take dogs??

Especially with those stupid mud flaps off the back!!!!!!!

Nice cruiser Barno111. Haven't been to Manar yet (on the list). How did you find it?? Do you know if you can take dogs??

Cheers mate. I use to live out at Gayndah. so we use to live out there as kids 4x4ing and motoX riding on there tracks. man its good but its very rocky and dry, But thats just the area. The hard tracks are hard. Not to sure on the dogs but i think you can. Its mostly used by moto riders so most of the 4x4 tracks are abit over grown! But apart from that it has good facilities and plenty of fun things to do!

Thanks Mouise, I like the old original look, GTS dash, steering wheel, about to install an original AM Air Chief radio into theold girl too. I figure I don't need a full on stereo, the 5.7 L chev makes enough sweet tunes to keep me happy

Sweet tonner mrmikk. Thats about the last decent thing holden made ;)

Not keen at all on all these utes done up with all the stuck on stuff. Weighs them down (as if commodores aren't slow enough!!) and makes the drivers look like wanna be's. One local **** even has a reversing beep attached to his bommadore ute..... dude its not a truck :shock:. He sure gets a lot of laughs - all AT him.

Each to their own.

this was my 1928 pick up
i still have it but its not a pick up anymore

Attachments

• tattoox2.jpg
    tattoox2.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 60
[QUOTE=Barno111;1514688]Cheers mate. I use to live out at Gayndah. so we use to live out there as kids 4x4ing and motoX riding on there tracks. man its good but its very rocky and dry, But thats just the area. The hard tracks are hard. Not to sure on the dogs but i think you can. Its mostly used by moto riders so most of the 4x4 tracks are abit over grown! But apart from that it has good facilities and plenty of fun things to do![/QUOTE]

Cheers Barno. Tracks overgrown hey... Sounds like my kinda place. Everytime I go driving in the cruiser (he drinks - I get to drive!!) we tend to end up down overgrown tracks. They always look the most interesting! :lol:

My Ute

This is my baby works during the week and plays on the weekends. Can't go wrong when she pays for herself.

Attachments

• IMG_1551.jpg
    IMG_1551.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 59
Abit rough around the edges. But hay for 6 grand whos complaining. Wish mine was 6 grand. Picked mine up for 16grand but thats only cuz i brought it off my old man who just used it for driving around town. If was to sell it now i would still be looking for 20 to 24 for it becuase it only has 160k on the clock and turbo diesels are soo sort after! And comfort wise its not to bad. Seats arent the best but i will fix that with racing seats. Once i get the new suspension in she will ride nice. Longer wraps and mains on in the leaf packs help alot!

This one is going to be a genuine bush basher so looks don't matter even a littlebit. I'm moving next year out to remote arnhem land and i need a 4wd to go hunting and fishing and to get home lol and i couldn't think of a better car to do than one of these cruisers. It's got 190k on the clock, all suspension conponents were replaced last year (springs, hubs, shocks and bushes) a little bit of rust fixed up... the only way i recon it could be better was if it was turbo. But i think it will suit me just fine.

Will test it out on saturday, going on it's first hunting trip, I'll let you homies kmow how she goes.

nice utes guys lol. so sad no one like's mine though lol. we've made the mud flaps shorter, so there not draging on the road. not much we can do with the big RED DIRT RUMBLER down the sides and those spotties, but she does run smooth, she's not slow ether pic's up pretty quick at the lights tehe. and she's fitted out with cd player, cb radio, its got a new off roading cb antanna. I live in darwin so you might see me getting around up there. but in saying this there are 3 other cars similar to mine now. copy cats..

I payed $7500 for it last year but have forked out a crap load to get things fixed not the best choice buying it at the time. but she's fixed now. mighyt sell it latter not sure yet but I think if I did I might get red dirt rumbler removed for sure and the spotties replaced.

Nice ute

Hey candycaine there is nothing wrong with your ute, quite the opposit, it is a nice little unit.
Chicks who have uts are cool, enjoy.;)

i love utes like yours canycaine, all it needs now are a heap of stickers and you'll have yourself a true feral ute :lol:

mrmikk that ute is awesome, best i've seen on here yet, also nothing better then an old holden

Here is a Holden Maloo UTE which I have used for a promotional roadshow which is part of my job for Bundy Rum...... The Sound System & TV hook up are simply out of this world !!!!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 36
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg