Jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lauren87

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just thought id share some photos i took today..

Attachments

• IMG_0173.jpg
    IMG_0173.jpg
    176.6 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0176.jpg
    IMG_0176.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0187.jpg
    IMG_0187.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_0185.jpg
    IMG_0185.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 117
Troyster - they are about 8 months old and around 85cm (altho I havent measured them in bout a month so prob have grown).

S. Morelia - why would I put them in there when I can have my own thread :) haha but I think I did put some up ages ago when they were younger

Troyster - they are about 8 months old and around 85cm (altho I havent measured them in bout a month so prob have grown).

S. Morelia - why would I put them in there when I can have my own thread :) haha but I think I did put some up ages ago when they were younger

Because it saves me having to go to more than one thread to look at beautiful jungles....i'm laaaaazzzzyy...lol Nice Jungles BTW! :lol:;)

Lovely pics. I am not game to put my two youngsters out together. With her temperament I'm scared she'll try to eat him. They are beautiful.

Thought I should post some updated photos of this pair.

They turned 1 last month.

Male - Moscato

Female - Crouchen

nice....did you get them from rob? They look very similar to one I have from him and also his holdbacks.

what are their attitudes like? The one I held onto is really calm but a feeding machine.

My male was really fiesty when I got him - the slightest movement and I would get tagged but hes calmed down heaps - think its been a good 4months since hes bitten tho

My female was really good - shes never bitten since I got her - I dont think she would know how if she tried..haha

But yes talk about feeding machines - as soon as the rats are out of the freezer they go into kill mode

nice jungles.. heres one of mine I bred last year..

Attachments

• DSC02367.jpg
    DSC02367.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back