Blue Tongue Escapee.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lemonz

Reaction score
Well, not escapee, but my dad fell asleep with my blue tongue on him, and he kinda wasnt there when he woke up. he has done a poo in the computer room, but we have no idea where to start lookng? and everywhere is carpet-so i cant leave flour out. can i leave food out? help please

Just look under/behind everything in the house, it's a bluey so it shouldn't be hard to find provided the front door wasn't open.

you didnt look under the lounge a few months ago? oh wait you did but he was super smart and hypnotized you, deffinitely

haha glad to hear you found him.

i've had a couple of escapee's when i was younger, they always wound up in the bathroom haha

Haha i'd never thought i'd see a thread about an escapee blue tongue =p. Anyway in future if it happens to happen again make sure to check behind places like fridges that are warm.

yeah well i looked under the lounge heaps of times, maybe he moved around?

Blue tongues can get into very small spaces, even up though couches, maybe u were sitting on him ;) one of my bluies wounded up in the VCR....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back