What makes a good Woma?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielle-S

Reaction score
I am buying a 2 year old male Woma in the next few days. Ive looked through the forum and found so many variations in colouring. Am just curious what the most desireable markings and colours are . I personally prefer the goldy coloured ones, but others seem to comment more highly on the darker patterns. Any opinions?

Whatever one is pleasing to your eye is what makes a good woma =p.

x2 :p
i quite like the lighter-coloured banded ones... the darker-coloured ones dont really do it for me..
but whatever floats your boat :)

A good woma is one that is looked after well & it's owner provides it with all it's needs so it is healthy & satisfied.

Personally I like the lighter coloured SA Womas, but it's a personal preference. Danielle, if you prefer the "goldy" ones, then that's the one for you.

x2 :p
i quite like the lighter-coloured banded ones... the darker-coloured ones dont really do it for me..
but whatever floats your boat :)

LOL that cause my uluru gave your arm a taste test lol....

What makes a good woma

HERE'S ONE OF MY SPOTTEDS [GRAVID] WHICH IS A BIT DIFFERENT...CHEERS SOLAR 17 [BADEN]
3838444410_2e0af98b6a.jpg

I dont think ive seen a woma i didnt like the look of. I like nice straight dark banding, but on the other hand, Badens spotted womas are awesome too!

Any woma is a good woma.
They are just a great snake & I want more of them.

the puppy dog eyes, then the stripe/banding that appeals to you the most, as with the common consensus in this thread just being a woma is usually enough they are addictive.

P.S. she's looking good Baden, let it be genetic :)

Thanks guys. The day is drawing nearer till I make him mine!!!! Maybe Sunday.......will post up a photo as soon as I can.

Jewly.....I agree:lol:

Willow, my new Woma

Well, he's home. Picked him up today. Apparently he hasnt been fed in a while, but we braved it, and attempted a hold. He was fine with me, but apparently prefers the taste of 'Butcher'. We tried running him under cool water and putting a cotton but dipped in metho near his nose, but he stuck fast. Eventually, I gently prised his top jaw off my husbands finger with a toothpick, and gave him something more suitable to nibble on!

Attachments

• my photo 091.jpg
    my photo 091.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 73
  • my photo 094.jpg
    my photo 094.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 76
  • my photo 097.jpg
    my photo 097.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 79
  • my photo 099.jpg
    my photo 099.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 68
The best woma is a hungry woma. Congrats, you got a good one!

Try blowing into the snakes mouth when he accidentally attaches his teeth to you. (Make sure you have hold of it's head at the time, not so fun when they get stuck to your nose ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back