First BHP eggs for the season.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossagon

Reaction score
Hey Guys. Well yesterday morning I woke up to my big NT girl laying her first ever clutch. I was over the moon that she had dropped her eggs, although I had hoped for a better result. 3 fertile, and 4 slugs. (Pretty good for her first clutch I'd say!)
Heres some pics.

Cheers Rossco.

Attachments

• IMG_4118 [800x600].JPG
    IMG_4118 [800x600].JPG
    147 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_4124 [800x600].JPG
    IMG_4124 [800x600].JPG
    139.3 KB · Views: 171
re First

Early bird that one rassagon,hope they hatch well for you :)

Awesome stuff,are BHP eggs generally that long,i realise they are big.Best of luck with the incubation,and 3 little heads are better than none...

Yeah thanks guys, I hope the 60 days are worth the wait. I've still got my QLD's to lay yet, so i've got my fingers crossed for them.

Yeah Zulu, they are early. I started the introductions at the beginning of May this year, as last year was a big flop for me. I think it may have had something to do with the weather patterns and Introducing them at the start of June last year.

My Jungles, Maccies, and a few others are looking like they will be early as well this year. Heres hoping!!!

Cheers Rossco.

Congratulations and Good Luck.

Another NT BHP laid a clutch of 12 eggs 35 days ago, so in around 20 to 25 days i'll post some pics for you all. (fingers crossed)

It's her first clutch aswell.

cheers

Wow Orientalis. I thought mine was early!! Good luck with those, and yeah get those pictures up when they hatch.

Cheers Rossco.

wow she looks so small with those eggs, how old is she and how big? fantastic work to by the way.

She is a southern cross animal hatched in December 2005 and is about 7 1/2 foot. I haven't weighed her, as I'm a bit slack on that front, although I did weigh the eggs and they totaled about 500gms, with the good eggs weighing in at about 100 grams each.

Cheers Rossco.

Hey 3 is better than none even if you can only hatch 1 its still better than none. Hope you get three little heads poppin out soon mate good luck with the incubation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back