Gravid bhp pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zulu

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Heres a few pics of the female the female bhp just after prelay laying upside down under the heater,male started feeding again today,eats like there is no tomorrow,annoying when they get a rat by the tail and persist swallowing backwards. cheers

Last edited:
re Gravid

Thanks guys,took a long time growing this one since 05 :)

Goodluck Col mate. She was pretty big the last time i was over i can just imagine how thick she is now HAHA.

very stunning, what type locality are they I am after a female like your male do you know anyone that I could look up with any breeding aged female? and how much would I be looking at? i'm thinking $2000.

re Gravid

very stunning, what type locality are they I am after a female like your male do you know anyone that I could look up with any breeding aged female? and how much would I be looking at? i'm thinking $2000.

Hi candy,the white male is from Jeremy Wright NT its the one in the avatar when younger :)

what locality is it? is it an NT oe WA? I've purchaced a male that looks like yours except his bands are a little lighter and his white has gone dull. I have always felt it wasn't a NT looked nothing like the other NT I had, I was told ages ago that he was infact a WA so thats what I've gone with all these years. I'd rather find out for sure BEFORE I spend heep's on a breader female ya know.

Well done Zulu,all the best with incubation,cant wait to see those little Blackheads sticking out from the eggs....I estimate she will have 11....

re Gravid

what locality is it? is it an NT oe WA? I've purchaced a male that looks like yours except his bands are a little lighter and his white has gone dull. I have always felt it wasn't a NT looked nothing like the other NT I had, I was told ages ago that he was infact a WA so thats what I've gone with all these years. I'd rather find out for sure BEFORE I spend heep's on a breader female ya know.

Its a NT that male,one parent was from tennant creek and the other near adelaide river,generally they grow much larger than pilbarra WA bhps and they have less contrasting bands that lack the intensity of those from the pilbarra in general overall appearance.
Some pics show the female in about april last year outside pink and white then summer 08 09 resting inverted in hot weather,now its a bit darker that its gravid.

Last edited:
re Gravid

Well done Zulu,all the best with incubation,cant wait to see those little Blackheads sticking out from the eggs....I estimate she will have 11....

Hi P 73,yeh ide say 11 is close,i counted 12 lumps when it moved over my hand.

very nice, she is outstanding colour and pattern very very nice and very different to the norm.

are you able to check out my pic of my boy in my album and let me know what you think he is zulu. that would be great if you could.

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back