Dragons that don't come up for sale at all!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrochordus

Reaction score
Hi, everyone.
I have been wondering for awhile, why you don't seen any of these dragons such as: Amphibolurus nobbi, Amphibolurus gilberti, Amphibolurus burnsi, Amphibolurus longirostris, Amphibolurus Temporalis, Diporiphora australis. For sale or even get talked about, are they hard to keep or breed. In the 5 years i have been into Herps i have not seen the dragons ive just mentioned for sale or knowing if people keep them in Captivity.
Somebody must keep them since they are on Class1 in NSW.

If you know of anybody who keeps these dragons could you give me a PM.

Thanks Tim.

im pretty sure there were a couple of burns dragons for sale on ahc... if i can find them, i'll pm you the link

There have been burns, tommy's and i think gilberts too for sale over the last year..cant remember where I saw them though. They are out there, just not that popular I think. Good luck.

There have been burns, tommy's and i think gilberts too for sale over the last year..cant remember where I saw them though. They are out there, just not that popular I think. Good luck.
Yea i have seen Burns for sale and i also know that W.T.BUY had Tommy's.
Thanks Tim.

there are a couple of keepers that have these species. but because they are in low numbers and arent bred that often when some one does have some surplus they are sold before they are advertised.

there are a couple of keepers that have these species. but because they are in low numbers and arent bred that often when some one does have some surplus they are sold before they are advertised.
Yea i was thinking that might be the reason, ohhh well i will keep trying to find some.
Thanks Tim.

dont give up mate the more keepers that have a strong interest and desire to keep the 'rarer' dragons the easier they will become to find in the future

Im searching for the same dragons mate, i feel your pain lol, so hard to find, hopefully this up coming season will help us out? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back