Canine Photo Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My little man is growing up, he's just over six months now.

This one was taken at the Brisbane Royal last week

BrisRoyal-1.jpg

BP4.jpg

_MG_2678.jpg
_MG_2679.jpg
_MG_2671.jpg

My 3 puppies.

Here are my 3 puppies.

The Big black boy is 'Buddy' he is a American Pit Bull x American Staffy (pup of my sisters dogs). He is such a boisterous thing, loves attention and ALWAYS demanding it!!

The shaggy boy is 'Joey', he was a pound rescue. The most amazing dog ever. He protects our animals (chickens, birds etc) from crows and hawks. He wont chase any of the parrots out the garden but will go for maggies etc as he has seen we chase then away. He is getting old now and its so sad seeing him deaf and slowing down :(

CIMG3346.jpg

Then this little one is 'Kimmy'. Its so funny watching them all play! She is tiny but she is boss !

CIMG3210.jpg

Here's some photo's of my favorite dog Axle. He's not with me anymore and I think these pics sum him up nicely!

Axle3.jpg

Axle3.JPG

heres dougie
That first picture is awesome!!

This is our mutt Bearus, and only one word can sum him up..HUNGRY.
In this photo he dropped a piece of food when he was eating so was looking for it.

Attachments

• DSCN2368.jpg
    DSCN2368.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 35
Our best mates. Nugget the Ridgeback, bull arab , mastiff cross. My baby. Cautious, carefree and top guard dog. Ube the rotty cross cattle. Happy fella. Awesome guard dog.

Attachments

• Dogs 049.jpg
    Dogs 049.jpg
    169.2 KB · Views: 59
  • P8210446.jpg
    P8210446.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 56
Here are my 3 puppies.

The Big black boy is 'Buddy' he is a American Pit Bull x American Staffy (pup of my sisters dogs). He is such a boisterous thing, loves attention and ALWAYS demanding it!!

The shaggy boy is 'Joey', he was a pound rescue. The most amazing dog ever. He protects our animals (chickens, birds etc) from crows and hawks. He wont chase any of the parrots out the garden but will go for maggies etc as he has seen we chase then away. He is getting old now and its so sad seeing him deaf and slowing down :(

CIMG3346.jpg

Then this little one is 'Kimmy'. Its so funny watching them all play! She is tiny but she is boss !

CIMG3210.jpg

The black dog in the first pic looks more kelpie than amstaff x pitty to me.
Here is a pic of one of my Amstaffs for comparison.

Attachments

• dogs 149.jpg
    dogs 149.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 49
This is my beautiful boy, who passed away this morning and has left me heartbroken :cry:

Attachments

• 049a.jpg
    049a.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 81
hmmm, well we have four dogs here (but two are my nan's and I hate them). So here are my two....

Binka the Kelpie, 4 year old girl & Chloe the Golden Retriever 13 year old girl. I have also just put in my application for an extra dog with the council and will be getting another Kelpie in November. So I'll have to make sure I put up cute puppy pics!!

hmmm ok Binka..... A word that springs to mind is stupid. lol no. Loyal, alert, intelligent, active, beautiful, snuggly, booger head.... Her nickname is Booger. So i run around in public calling my dog booger, its kind of odd. Or Stinka Binka. I'm so mean to my poor animals.... :rolleyes:

And Chloe's word is... Old Fart. She's blind, deaf, stubborn, ignorant and the most disobedient dog ever!! But we love her to bits!! oh and she just had a haircut so the groomer put funny bows in her hair!!

Attachments

• d80 024.jpg
    d80 024.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 28
  • d80 066.jpg
    d80 066.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 39
  • d80 029.jpg
    d80 029.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 37
This is my beautiful boy, who passed away this morning and has left me heartbroken :cry:

That is so sad Tempest. So sorry for your loss. RIP beautiful boy. What's his name? Such a handsome fella. :cry:

ZOMG
Kelpies
I love them
would never have any other breed of dog

My 2 babies
Vulcan who is almost 2 now
n538924143_1265676_7635.jpg

And Bear.. who is goin on 9.. And Vulcans dad :)
n538924143_225051_7884.jpg

Here's some photo's of my favorite dog Axle. He's not with me anymore and I think these pics sum him up nicely!

Axle3.jpg

Axle3.JPG

Nice.

I am considering a Malinois next but after a **** load of searching I've stumbled across some working line Groenedaels. Granted they were crossed with Mals a few generations back but fortunately, I don't really care.

i love dogs!

Attachments

• IMG_0703.jpg
    IMG_0703.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 25
  • Photo 44.jpg
    Photo 44.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0483.jpg
    IMG_0483.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0397.jpg