Lost snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anthony88

Reaction score
Hey guys, whats the common procedure taken when a snake has been lost?
Have looked everywhere and can't find it, do I just fill in the animal keepers record book saying it got away, and just post it to NPW in April? Is there any fine associated with losing your snake?

ive heard that u can putt flourr on the entrance floor of a bedroom so if the snake goes out of the bedroom u will see the tracks.

First of all....don't give up hope!!

Put some live rats or mice in a cage where it escaped from.

The smell and movement will drive the snake crazy and it should come back, espeically if you haven't feed him in a while. And make sure you check this area in the middle of the night as snakes are pron to be more active/hunt at night!!

And good luck!

Its been 6 weeks since I lost it, so can anyone tell me what the normal procedure is for a lost snake? And if there is a fine or anything.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not another person losing the snake so where did you keep it:(

Simply write in your record book what happened... Contact your local epa if you have any further questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes please do not do this..... it will not work out.. what kind of snake was lost... i may be able to replace it for you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back