Helloooo Aps users...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks moose and rainbow, he had his immunisations today and it was horrible :( poor lil bugger he is sleeping now tho guess they have made him drowsey

Congrats Lana. I really enjoyed when my daughter was that age and a bit more. Now she's 18, things change!! Nah, she's not really too bad. They grow up too bloody quick though.

Trust me... you would love it.. its full of simple quiz's with prizes and baby photos etc..
:lol::lol::lol:I really missed you AUSTRALIS
lama gutz he is so cute and growing big ....I cant believe its over two months ago that he was born ...we love seeing the baby shots keep them coming ;)

Hey Lana,

Cute lil man, congratulations on growing him :) hope he brings you all the joy in the world!

Ali.

lol me neither rbb i feel like it was only yesturday that i had him! ill be on more when i get a bit more time im still busy unpacking all my stuff etc at my new place

thanks everyone and i will put up more pics when i get some time in the next wk or so :)

i go on FB a bit since its on my phone so add me on there if u want theres a few more pics of him in my album Alana alice hill

heres some more pics ;)
ones of him a few days old with my godfather holding him
the other is him in his pram with an outfit his aunty kat got him
the other is him just being smiley :)

Attachments

• 6731_1035709950476_1757289826_74145_5156341_n.jpg
    6731_1035709950476_1757289826_74145_5156341_n.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 24
  • DSCN0686.jpg
    DSCN0686.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 19
  • DSCN0655.jpg
    DSCN0655.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 20
such a sweet little smiley man you have ...hope motherhood on a whole agree's with you
its very rewarding and in the bad times ,you can always look back on baby photo's to get you through the not so cute years :)

hehe thats so trye rbb i love looking at his baby pics i just cant get over how quickly he is growing and changing, he already has a tooth coming thru... and hes only 10wks lol

Hey, its about time you got your butt on here. I was starting to wonder whether youd gone crazy and run off.
Still up for racing them? Domanic can hold his big boof head up now... Just gotta get some muscle on his arms and legs.
Is it just my boy or are they so evil once they start smiling.. ?

My grand-daughter had her shots today... she's 18 weeks old.. wasn't impressed at all.

The upside is it gave Poppa the chance to give her lots of cuddles! ;-)

is that u in the pic missllamathuen??

ur hot ha ;)

oh the nipper's cute too :)

Mid i have missed you bahahaha yes we can race them for sure! loli am actually scared of hunter... when he smiles it reminds me of chuckie.... first time he did it, it scared the hell out of me! he is adorable tho... just a bit evil looking sometimes lol he has the full dimples thing going on and it just reminds me too much of chuckie loli havent been on aps because i have been moving house and spent 2 wks in torrens house etc but ill be on more now :)lmao whcasual... thankyou lol! Jarden u smart ***! check ur fb :p xx

Well id better get out the redbelly whip and get training!
The immunisations were so sad, he was flirting with the woman, smiling and gurgling at her, and she jammed a needle in his leg and he jumped a mile! Arms went up in the air, eyes popped out of his head and then he cried so hard it didnt make any sound at first.
When he finally calmed down she jabbed his other leg :(

i no its so horrible isnt it hun :( hunter was giggling and smilling and so happy in there that day, and i felt so mean letting them do it because he went from being so cheeky and happy to screaming in pain :( poor bubbasdom would be due for his next one soon wouldnt he? or has he already had it?

next month, he's only 3 months.
Does your boy suck on his hands all day and go cross-eyed to look at them.
Domanic is a thumb sucker, just bad at it. Haha

he is just adorable! they are so much fun when they start smiling haha, glad to hear u got him all sorted out, those first couple of weeks must have been really tough on you... but he certainly looks like he is doin really well now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back