Anyone ever seen this photo?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes phil i believe a pet burmese python killed a 2 year old boyfriend found snake wraped around the child and stabbed the python he then grabed the child and rang 911.

silly silly silly... just like that vid on you tube with the baby and the cobra

very disturbing isnt it,
and from what i see, it looks like a burmese python, but thats just my opinion,
but how stupid can you be to do that, it might look funny to the person, but did they ever think of how the baby feels, or even how hungry the snake feels
idiots!

Im not convinced that this is a real baby... Doesnt look natural to me,too stiff. Dont get me wrong dont like the concept of what they are doing.

Yeah i don't think it's real either, where the head is in comparison to the body doesn't seem right.

You should chuck people who do that in with a big retic, see how they feel

It's real I reckon. Babies can stiffen up like that.. looks normal to me. My little brother used to go stiff as a board if you held him up above your head. Breadboard baby! Its head is just titled to the side and back

That is disgusting, feeding snakes live food is plain wrong.

and this would be the typre of moron that would then get on the news after the baby is killed and cry why me?

absolute idiot!

Also there is a possibility of salmonela with snakes and young kids. (had our vet and Dr tell us same thing)

So another reason to wash your hands well after handling etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back