What's everyone doing this weekend?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shamous1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
What are we all up to this weekend? Any big plans?

Today is my nieces 18th birthday. I have been invited to the party tomorrow night in Werribee. Should be good.

Some people might say no big deal but I hae'nt spoken with and have'nt seen my sister or my niece and the rest of her family for 18 months due to a falling out:|

I'm a pretty proud tough guy but when I was asked to come I nearly teared up. You have but only one family and I'd hate for something to happen to one of us and we never had the chance to make up. So wish me well. I miss my big sister and I miss my brother-in-law ripping farts on my kids heads.

So I hope your weekend ends up being as fruitfull as I hope mine will be. Touch wood it all goes smoothly. The only hassles I want are 18 year olds that can't handle their grog.

Have fun mate. We have a friends engagement party I can't wait it will be awesome.

i have a bull riding comp tmorrow then i might go fishing on sunday if i dont have to work that is

Waz suppose to be getting my bredli, but my parents had other plans :(
i maybe going horse riding depends, sleeping ova at my best friends house (always do on weekends casue she lives 2 streets away from me) and cleaning, lots and lots of cleaning :D meaning the rabbit, the horse, lizards, dog poo, fish pond, fish tank and those nasty thing parents give u called chores...

Sat- I will be working , then going to uni info day , then going to inspect 2 houses..
Sun- i will be going to work at my dads house for some cash.

Gympie Muster is on so i'm hiding out at home & avoiding the crowds of cowboys & ute's:lol:
Good on you for making the effort with your sis, hope all goes well for you shamous:)

Goldcoast show day gives me a 3day weekend
woohoo
tho I am stuck at home this weekend trying to save some moneyz
Next weekend however I go Whale watching n then the other half comes back from the UK after being gone for 3months :p wooohooooooooooooo

This weekend!...................same as last.......................Clean up reptile, rodent, frog, and dog poo! Yee Hah!

dont hurt him to much puddlefish ha this weekend house work tomorrow try to get dog clipped and sunday off to white water world yay kids are going to have fun while i stay put on chair and relax.

Normally Id be working on Saturday night but tomorrow Im going to my brothers in Noble Park.
His son had a boy, making me a grand uncle. again...woohoo.
So they're having a party to wet the babies head ..
You should be right Shane as long as they try to monitor who gets through the door.
Do they a security guard?
Crashers are a pain.
Do they have an invite list?

Have fun at the party mate, id gate crash but im in sydney :p For me work and then footy on sunday going to go watch the doggies play with my mates who are supporters

Gympie Muster is on so i'm hiding out at home & avoiding the crowds of cowboys & ute's:lol:
Good on you for making the effort with your sis, hope all goes well for you shamous:)
wasnt that on last weekend?? i thought i had missed it ?

no it's definately this weekend, the kids had a pupil free today today for the muster weekend:)

NOOOOOOOOOO i thought it was last weekend... now ill have to change my plans... hmmm i am meant to pick up some snakes this weekend ..... ohh but muster sooo good lol

Amen to that Kyro - i am off on a motorcycle ride with my partner to Goodies on the Beach at Toogoom.

doing? - making cabinets for relatives.....

want to be doing? - going to fast fours and rotary jamboree...........i forgot again, and agreed to make cupboards for the weekend..........:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back