i got my first tatt today

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres my tat all healed up now :D

Attachments

• 100_2901.jpg
    100_2901.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 80
Hope it's ok Grub, I dont want to hijack your thread, but has anyone got some tribal they could show?

niteowl that is the best black i have seen for a while

alot are sorta faded black as soon as they ar edone and it doesnt look purw but the black in urs it awsome and a real nice job.

any more pics of ur work about

nice tat, i was thing bout getting a carp but dunno yet??? here are sum of my tats, excuse the pics, very dodgy shots!!

Attachments

• jess' tattoo's 002.jpg
    jess' tattoo's 002.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 60
  • jess' tattoo's 003.jpg
    jess' tattoo's 003.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 71
  • jess' tattoo's 010.jpg
    jess' tattoo's 010.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 69
i still have to get the second pic re-coloured in thanx to a dodgy tattoo shop, and the 3rd pics needs to be coloured in and the background done!!

You know grub thats gonna look like an anchovie when your in your late 60's :) :) :)
not really one for tatts ..both my girls have them (to their fathers disgust) its definantly a matter of each to their own in the tattoo world ..

Puddlefish that is an absolute pain spot I got two koi carp one down each side and I was in agony

lol your telling me
someone mentioned i was insane to get one up my rib cage so big for my first tat
actually i think even the tattooist said that :lol:
go hard or go home right??
lol
wasn't to bad till the last hr when he done right up the top of my ribs n the shadows... I will.. without doubt.. admit I did pass out when i got out of the shower that night.. :oops: :p

goodness ive never seen so much exposed skin on aps!!! where are the reptile tats?

niteowl that is the best black i have seen for a while

alot are sorta faded black as soon as they ar edone and it doesnt look purw but the black in urs it awsome and a real nice job.

any more pics of ur work about

Thanks :) the black I use for filling is about the best I could find, after being recommended it by a couple of great tattooers in the states. It stays that black to!! I have tried a few brands but this one is far better than any of them.

Here is a couple more I did recently....

These birds are on the back of the leg (calf muscle)
birdstattoo.jpg

This is unfinished... We are going to add semi-realistic flames over the tribal to cover it up. Sorry for the crappy photo, I forgot my good camera and had to take the pic on my phone. I will get some decent pics when he comes back to get it finished....
mooka.jpg

this is a couple of my tattoos. my left sleeve took about a year to decide and finish. my right sleeve took 6 hours. =P
first tat was the praying hand a year and a half ago then the jap flowers on the inside to make a sleeve. then my right sleeve was 6 months after that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back