Tiger

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

moosenoose

Legendary
Reaction score
I haven't posted in awhile.......well, nothing worthwhile anyway, and neither have I dragged the camera out of its moth-ridden case....but not today, I was feeling a little snap happy :p This is one of my tigers, and whilst he's still reasonably young and feisty side, he's settling down and fast becoming quite a favorite of mine :D

(ps: The white things are flower petals ;))

tiger004.jpg

Tiger001.jpg

tiger002.jpg

tiger003.jpg

tiger009.jpg

tiger011.jpg

tiger005.jpg

Beautiful tiger and great photography! Any story behind that single semi-divided stripe - or just "secret egg business"?

Thanks for all the kind replies. I really do have a soft spot for this animal, I guess (in my mind) it's because he's the quintessential idea of a tiger snake to me. Whilst he is quite a lively fellow when you first try and hook him out of his enclosure, he settles down pretty fast when he's out. The more these animals seem to get used to you and realize you're not out there to bash their brains in with a stick, the more laid back they become. No wonder people become complacent with them :lol:

Beautiful tiger and great photography! Any story behind that single semi-divided stripe - or just "secret egg business"?

I'm sorry derekm, you'd have to talk to his mum about that one :lol: They're all pretty diverse when they are born hehe

What type of camera are you using Moose?

Hi Craig, I'm using a Nikon D80 with the standard Nikkor 18-135mm 1:3.5 - 5.6G lens. It sadly doesn't have vibration reduction....now that would be handy! One day I guess :D

" No wonder people become complacent with them :lol:"

all I can say is "WARNING DOCTOR SMITH ..WARNING DOCTOR SMITH"

;)

Nice one there Moose,,, Looks like he is coming along just fine...Love his head colour..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back