Olive feeding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cockney red

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just a couple of pics of my Olive babies having a munch. Being a Diamond keeper, just thought I'd point out the difference, I've noticed, in that my Diamonds always eat from their coils, with very few exceptions, whereas once the Olives have finished throttling, Its conveyor belt only...lol

Attachments

• 000_0795.jpg
    000_0795.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 111
  • 000_0796.jpg
    000_0796.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 000_0797.jpg
    000_0797.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 000_0798.jpg
    000_0798.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 95
  • 000_0802.jpg
    000_0802.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 95
WHOA DUDE, STAY RIGHT THERE!
*puts on ninja suit*
I'll be right over to ste... SAVE you from that NASTY HORRIBLE Olive! Don't worry I won't charge you a cent to remove it from your imediate area!

*jumps out closest window*

:D

Just a couple of pics of my Olive babies having a munch. Being a Diamond keeper, just thought I'd point out the difference, I've noticed, in that my Diamonds always eat from their coils, with very few exceptions, whereas once the Olives have finished throttling, Its conveyor belt only...lol

I have a diamond and a 8 foot olive and noticed the exact same thing, Olives are great snakes and nice pics

Nice looker Lee!
Doesn't take them long to inhale their food does it? :)
Mine is still on birds followed by a mouse or occasionally heavly scented mice :?

Nice looker Lee!
Doesn't take them long to inhale their food does it? :)
Mine is still on birds followed by a mouse or occasionally heavly scented mice :?
Thats a mix of Alice and Cooper, Josh, they are almost 4ft now, and eating small rats, every 1-2 weeks. Had them on the lawn this arvo, and had a very interested Butcher bird as a spectator...lol

Ha ha, great names! :)

Mine is a little smaller but will smash day old chicks etc.

Got to watch those birds. Indian mynah's always go for ours. :rolleyes:

Very beautiful snakes!!! Olives are on a class 1 licence right???

Nice photos. I measured our Olive the other day, he's about 2200mm.

Per

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back