Want to get a croc how much should i pay

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

smacktart

Reaction score
Hey Im thinking about getting a small croc about 25cm just wondering what sort of price range I would be looking at a guy in shepperton offered me 300 for his fresh water (30cm) wondering if this is good. People only know what they are talking about comment I dont want random guesses thank you

i like to know where to get one aswell , about 25cm or so . $300 sounds ok to me . id drive up and buy it :)

go to herptrader.com.au they got some 30cm crocs in the "others" section for sale .........

Thats about right, maybe towards the higher end, but then you dont have to pay for freight. Often see them on herptrader for about $200-$300

i paid 295 for mine and it was 420mm long, and i got it locally.
they were advertised from the same guy for 250 a few months ago.
i assume you have the appropriate licence though?

hrm, why does every single croc thread end up with everyone whinging because they cant get one?

hrm, why does every single croc thread end up with everyone whinging because they cant get one?
because we can't get them...., there's your answer.
if we could, we wouldown them, and hence be able to give good advice on keeping them.

then dont winge lol only good thing bout nsw is u have bathurst mmmmm lookin foward 4 weeks to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back