WARNING - severe weather warning for South Australia!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipcdame

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just received this in my emails...........
The South Australian Met. Dept has today issued a warning about a severe cyclone which is forming in the far west of the country. Strong winds are building up and it is expect the storm will reach severe cyclone level when it crosses the South Australian border from Western Australia sometime mid next Monday afternoon.

South Australian residents are being asked to batten down any object subject to copious bouts of extreme laughter, as the cyclone...yet to be named, but is expected to be called....Cyclone Grannie Annie....reaches the Adelaide suburbs. Affects of the intense cyclone are expected to be.....severe bouts of hysterical laughter, with short bursts of sanity providing the cyclone is accompanied by calming winds in the form of medication. There may be time for a little rest and sleep during the time the cyclone is in the South Australian area, but this cannot be guaranteed. Huge fluffy clouds in the form of hugs are expected to accompany Annie, and the cyclone is likely to affect as many people as it can reach during it's time in South Australia. Some rain in the form of tears could be expected when the cyclone returns to the west coast, but between times, it will inflict as much damage as possible on anyone who dares to come close to it. (her)

A. Eustace
Dept. of Meteorology SA.

Annie.............................. YOU WALLY!!!!!! LOL

Thanks for that.Will come in handy if I have to go to SA in the next day or so. lol

facepalm.jpg

Excited......who's excited....a storm, what storm.....no, no, a cyclone, oh surely not....that could be very scary...so........be afraid, be VERY AFRAID....lol

Best to have a cyclonic time then a big depression ..........have fun ladies and remember PICS OR IT DIDNT HAPPEN:)

There'll be LOTS of incriminating evidence......... some of which I will retain for blackmail purposes!!!!!! hee hee!

Thanks for that.Will come in handy if I have to go to SA in the next day or so. lol

Its a whole WEEK...................... best stay away till next sunday, 13th..................... unlucky for some number, but salvation for us croweaters!!!!! LOL

hey, lady, remember, I'm more of a crow eater than you bloody are....I was born in Mt. Gambier, Im not a shabby pommie import like you..........lol

Do you have any idea just how many "shabby pommmie imports" you will be surrounded by in the coming week?? No mercy !!!!!!!!!

8bf34643b49475016b0e057eb4be1e45.gif

and the scariest thing is.......when I leave, I have to go home and live with one....my Brian is a pom too...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no mercy is bloody right...lol

OI WOTCHIT YOU!!!!!!! I'm more of an auissie than YOU are, bin one since 1988, so I'm a newer aussie and so the aussie essence is stronger cause its newer..... AND I got a bit pf paper to PROOOOOVE it!!! SO..... ner ner ne ner ner!!!!!

But then, my heart does yearn for home, more so since we went back there for two months.

Ahhhh, my dear, I think it's fine to have 2 homes. I still consider SA my home state, which is silly, I'm 58 and the family moved to WA the month after I turned 3.........but I have a very soft spot for SA.....could well end up back there one day...who knows what lies ahead... :) and as far as England is concerned....it's a magnificent place. I admire immigrants soooooo much, I could never leave my home country....unless because of war or something....like going to another planet......yes, migrants are very brave people. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back