APBT breeders/owners

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Amstaff Girl and her dad

Here are some pics of my Amstaff and her dad

Attachments

• Dad.jpg
    Dad.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 57
  • Mis.jpg
    Mis.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 45
A few nice AM Staffs in this thread. Like the the Aussie Bull Dogs, they are great looking dogs and good companions but knock up too easy in the heat.

Does any one here own American Bulldogs?

Here are some pics of my Amstaff and her dad

Hey Bushranger,
she also looks a bit like my bitch Mia in the pic below.Is the father to you girl an American animal?The reason i ask is his ears are cropped and thats been illegal in Aus for years

Attachments

• STA72273.jpg
    STA72273.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 35
a few more pics of sheba & my son...:D and my son getting lots of kisses, lol! Hmm, and sheba pulling weird faces???

Attachments

• Sheba & Daniel 006.jpg
    Sheba & Daniel 006.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Sheba & Daniel 013.jpg
    Sheba & Daniel 013.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 43
  • Sheba & Daniel.jpg
    Sheba & Daniel.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 42
bahahahah! jessica that last pic is gold. they certainly have strange personalities. but still beautiful!

lol, yea she is a bit of a weirdo some days, but yea she is a great dog and i wouldn't swap her for anything!! my son and sheba have grown up together, i got her as a pup a cpl of weeks after i gave birth to my son and they are inseparable! I believe they make great family dogs, she is very protective of me and my kids, which i think is great!!

yeah i am in the process of getting another dog and i was thinking a rotti for something more protective. but i've decided on another kelpie (god knows why, the one i have is crazy enough). But I would love to get a rotti or something with a bit of muscle to it. if someone was trying to attack me, they'd just have to throw a ball and my dog would ditch me!!
But I know what you mean, I used to have a mastiff x pitbull (pic posted in this thread somewhere) and she was very protective of me, and it makes you feel so safe having them around. your son is lucky to have such a great relationship to grow up with too. its great for kids having pets around!

haha, my ex just came around to drop off my sons medication and as soon as he got to the front door to knock my dog was already there going nuts at the door! She is great to have around especially when my partner does interstate trips! I agree, rotties are a great dog also, and are very protective of there family too!

A few nice AM Staffs in this thread. Like the the Aussie Bull Dogs, they are great looking dogs and good companions but knock up too easy in the heat.

Does any one here own American Bulldogs?

That depends where and who you get the Aussie from some breed them to handle the australian conditions, some breed them to be british bulldog clones. My dog doesn't do too bad in the heat the tounge comes out quite quickly but the bastard does'nt quit till the last minute. A bit more conditioning during the summer months should fix that though. Mind you if anybody is looking for a guard dog their not the breed for you, they make great watch dog but they don't have enough drive in my opinion (a few breeders are currently trying to fix that). Their kinda like a club lock, their a great deterent cause of the way the look but useless in a real situation lol (their too bloody friendly).

Cheers,

[video=youtube;_k4YE6fk3rc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k4YE6fk3rc[/video]

Her is my dog getting a bit excited

I think that it is wrong to buy a dog and register it as something else. they are banned. I think APBT are gorgeous dogs and would love one, but there are rules for a reason? why are ppl so hell bent on breaking rules?

I think that it is wrong to buy a dog and register it as something else. they are banned. I think APBT are gorgeous dogs and would love one, but there are rules for a reason? why are ppl so hell bent on breaking rules?

Bhahahahahhahahah:lol::lol: go polish your halo:lol::lol::lol::lol:

rules are made to be broken

Anyone who buys a APBT in Australia (excluding the NT I think) deserves to be shot.

You're placing the dog in danger, yourself in danger and it's a moronic excersize.

Buy a papered Amstaff instead. Stop trying to appear tough.

i had a pit bull bitch n she was great

Interesting thread. To whoever it was that suggested buying a Pit and registering it as an Amstaff, what planet are you living on? Things don't quite work like that - go do some research.

Nice looking dog. She just had a litter of APBT x Shetland Sheepdog puppies, yeah? Interesting mix.

Interesting thread. To whoever it was that suggested buying a Pit and registering it as an Amstaff, what planet are you living on? Things don't quite work like that - go do some research.

Nice looking dog. She just had a litter of APBT x Shetland Sheepdog puppies, yeah? Interesting mix.

Interesting isn't the word I'd be tempted to use :p I'd rather not get banned from another forum though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back